Chapter 38.5- Sweater

Meanwhile, Four watched the printer as it printed page after page of text. 

He picked up one of the pages- it read:

Hello, everyone!

If you haven't voted on any of the chapters of FireLeaf, can you please go back and vote on them?

Apex101OC's goal is to get at least 8 votes per chapter.

Also, please follow her if you want to (and haven't already).

If she reaches the goal (of 8 votes per chapter), she'll give you guys a reward!

Thanks in advance.

"Hey, X." he called out to his friend, who was rummaging through some boxes that arrived, "Do you think a thousand of these is enough? I want to get the message out to everyone."

X put down another box on top of the pile. It was now taller than him and looked dangerously stacked. "I dunno." he said, "Maybe a few more?"

"Alright." Four went over to his laptop and selected "print". He then changed the amount of copies to 5000 and press print again.

"Four! Look!" X said happily.

"What is it?" Four asked, turning to look at X.

"Two sent me a sweater!"

"What?!" Four sputtered, "Why?!"

"I don't know," X said, "That's really nice of him!"

"Uh, I don't know about that, X." Four said.

"Oh, it comes with a letter!" X pulled out a bright green card. "It's says: 'Dear X, How are you doing? Well, I hope? I found a sweater that you might like and enclosed it with this letter. I guessed your size and I hope it fits!' Wow, that's really kind!" X was about to try it on when another letter fell out of the left sleeve. This time, it was blood red. "Hey, Four, this is for you!"

Four took the letter from X and scanned it. 

Dear Four,

Can you please stop avoiding me? I want to go back to the times when we were best brothers. It's not your fault that it happened, and I chose to help you! Can you please stop this?

Four crushed the letter in is hand. No. He could never forgive himself. The memory came back, swift and startling as always. Two, covered with blood. 

"Four, are you okay?" X asked worriedly.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." Four said.

"Okay, time to try this on!" X said. He pulled it over his head. "Help! Four, I'm stuck!" he said with a muffled voice. Four pulled it all the way down. 

"Oh, wow. Seriously, Two?!" he said.

"What? It's nice!" said X, confused.

"It's too big." Four said.

"I think it's fine!" X said.

"Seriously, X, look at yourself." Four sighed.

X looked down. "Hey, maybe you are right! But it's just a little bit too big, right?"

 "Hey, maybe you are right! But it's just a little bit too big, right?"

"X, that is an understatement." Four answered.