Chapter Sixty-Three- Final Contest Day Three Part Two

Leafy winced at the smashing against the tent. Teardrop cowered silently with her head between her arms, Blue Whirl looked around warily, and Firey looked alert. Pin, however, was still snuggling with Turt. She must really love that stuffed animal. Leafy thought.

I used a new style for this drawing, I hope you like it! ^^

"Pin?" Leafy nudged her. 

"Huh? Oh, Leafy! Good morning!"

"How are you just snuggling with Turd- er, Turt as meteors rain down on us?"

"Well, he helps me not feel afraid as much." Pin told her.

"Well, as long as it works, that's good." Leafy smiled.

Firey was still looking around rapidly. "Guys. Stay alert. We need to know when Meteor is around."

"ROBOT FLOWER WAS CRUSHED UNDER A FLAMING ROCK! TWENTY-EIGHTH KILL! BRACELETY, TREE, CRAYON, AND FOLDY WERE ALL KILLED BY FALLING ROCKS! TWENTY NINTH, THIRTIETH, THIRTY FIRST, AND THIRTY SECOND KILL!" Projector called out above them.

"Honestly, I'm really grateful for this tent." Blue Whirl said as a huge chunk of rock dented the roof of the tent and bounced off.

"Same." Leafy answered as they were plummeted by annoying gray objects which bounced off almost immediately. 

"CAKE AND LOSER WERE BOTH KILLED BY METEOR! THIRTY THIRD AND FOURTH KILL!"

"Loser?" Blue Whirl gasped.

"Uh, what?" Leafy asked.

"He's like a legend! He's a famous star and he's attending this school!" she informed.

"Loser?" Pin asked, looking up, her eyes shining. "What a dude he is! I watch all his videos!"

"Same." Firey answered.

"Why is he called Loser?" Leafy asked, mystified. She glanced at TD, and she shrugged.

"No idea, but he's awesome!" Firey said, his eyes glowing with wonder and happiness, "He's my idol!!!"

"Oh... kay?" This was the first time Leafy saw Firey this... insane. She felt a little left out that she was the only one that didn't know Loser. But wait.

"TD, do you know Loser, too?" she asked.

Teardrop nodded, but she didn't look as fan-crazed as the others, who were now intently discussing Loser in excited tones.

"GUYS!" Leafy hollered, "Focus on the contest please!"

"DONUT WAS KILLED BY METEOR! THIRTY FIFTH KILL!" 

This snapped Firey out of his trance. "Meteor!" 

"FLOWER, MATCH, PENCIL, BUBBLE, RUBY, BOOK, ICE CUBE, MARKER, COLOR PENCIL, TOOTH PICK, AND STAPY WERE ALL ABSORBED BY BLACK HOLE! THIRTY SIXTH, SEVENTH, EIGHTH, NINTH, FORTIETH, FORTY FIRST, SECOND, THIRD, FOURTH, FIFTH, AND SIXTH KILLS!"

"WHAT THE-" Firey screamed.