Chapter Thirty-Four- Let's Play Tag!

Announcer's class chilled out in the garden. They were all full from the pies, so they just sat down at relaxed. Some of them, at least.

Snowball was angrily chasing Golf Ball in circles, and she was running away as fast as she could. Tennis Ball was then running after Snowball, trying to stop him.

"Hey, man." Blocky said to Flower, "What is with those shoes?"

"Their my Non-slip Shoes So Ha, woman." she retorted.

Blocky looked offended.

"Let's play Spongy Cake." Match was saying to Pencil.

"Sure!" Pencil agreed. The proceeded to play their extremely rude game.

"Do you want to play a game?" Leafy asked Pin and Firey.

"Sure!" the both said at the same time.

"So, uh, I say a word and you say another that starts off with the last letter of the previous word describing the first. If the word ends with a "y", take off the y. Pin."

"Nice." Pin said smugly. "Leaf."

"Fantastic." Firey said, "Fire."

"Energetic." Leafy grinned. "Golf Ball."

"Little." PIn said.

Unfortunately, Golf Ball heard her and started sprinting at her, top speed. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" she screamed.

"Sorry!" Pin gasped as Golf Ball chased her around.

"Woah! Golf Ball! Calm down!" Tennis Ball shouted from where he was trying to hold down Snowball unsuccessfully.

"NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she hollered, shaking her fists.

"HELP ME, LEAFY!!!!!" Pin shouted.

"Uh, I don't want to hurt Golf Ball." Leafy said. "Maybe you could... run faster?"

"That's not helpful!" Pin said.

Snowball broke loose and started dashing madly towards Golf Ball. Tennis Ball got up and ran after him, dirt on his clothes.

Tennis Ball chased Snowball who chased Golf Ball who chased Pin who was running around frantically.

"Ah, the joys of life." Firey said. Leafy smiled at him.

The other classes where started to arrive.

"Woah, woah, woah. What's going on here?" Basketball asked, staring at the chain as they ran past the flowers and bushes. "C'mon 8-Ball, looks like mah baby needs some help!"

"Sure!" 8-Ball said, and they sprinted after Tennis Ball.

"CATCH THE BOSSY BOT! IT"S ON!" Eraser jumped up and dashed after 8-Ball, Pen and Blocky hot on his heels. Flower chased after Blocky, screaming insults.

Flower was hollering as she chased after Blocky who was laughing and running alongside Pen who was trying to keep up with Eraser, who was speeding towards 8-Ball who was running near Basketball who was dashing forward to help Tennis Ball tackle down Snowball who was desperately  trying to reach Golf Ball to smash her head in who was sprinting towards Pin, screaming: "SO I'M LITTLE, HUH?! IS THAT ALL MATTERS?! i'M SMART, UNLIKE THAT STUPID SNOWBALL!!!!!"

Snowball, enraged, dashed forward like a mad bull and slammed his head into Golf Ball's back with a burst of speed.

"HEY!" Basketball jumped on top of him, along with Tennis Ball and 8-Ball. BLocky, Pen, and Eraser also jumped on, Flower stopped clear in her tracks, looking disgusted at the human pile.

"Oh wow." Pin said breathlessly, stopping to stare at the pile, "That's one way to stop Golf Ball! But, hey, are you okay?!" she asked Golf Ball.

"She has a hard back." Basketball ressured, "Don't worry, there's probably no broken bones."

"I'll get you!!!!" Snowball hollered as Tennis Ball was being wrestled off by Blocky and Eraser while Pen was fighting 8-Ball.