Chapter Seven- Coiny

Firey was waiting for them at a picnic bench near a water fountain with fish designs on it, eating a grilled chicken sandwich. He looked frustrated, and Leafy was confused.

"Firey? What's wrong?" Leafy ask worriedly. 

Firey sighed and put down his sandwich. "It's my roommate! I hate him so freaking much!"

"Who is it?" Pin asked, "Is it the boy with the water?"

Leafy tensed.

"No, that's not it! His name is Coiny, and he's a HUGE JERK!!!!"

"How?" asked Leafy angrily. She wanted to punch that so-called Coiny in the face. How dare he be rude to Firey!

"He insulted me for no reason and almost tripped me when I was putting down my suitcases! Then he laughed and said that I was the clumsiest person in the world!"

"Hey, dumb Firey!" A boy with copper-colored hair strolled towards them. He had copper eyes and a leather jacket. "How are you doing? Horrible, I hope?"

"Ha-ha, very funny, Coiny." Firey sighed, turning away from him.

"Want me to trip you again? I-"

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!" Leafy yelled and pushed Coiny away. She was furious that someone would treat Firey like this.

"Woah, there! Temper!" Coiny said, lunging and pinning Leafy to the ground. He was about to punch her, and Firey and Pin rushed in to help Leafy, but she kicked his stomach and he let go of her wrists to clutch his stomach. "OW!!"

"Take that!" Leafy grabbed his wrist and judo-flipped him over her head.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" he screamed as he flung into a bush.

"That'll teach you to stop being mean to Firey!" Leafy fumed.

"Yeah, stop being so mean to him!" Pin added, putting her hands on her hips.

Coiny turned to stare at her and did a double take. "U-um, who are you?" he asked shyly.

"None of your business! You're being mean to my best friend's boyfriend and I demand you to stop!" Pin pointed at him angrily.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Leafy said.

"Stop denying it, I've seen the way you look at him."

"No, I- okay, you know what? Let's talk about this some other time."

"Agreed." Firey added.

"Okay, fine!" Pin sighed, rolling her eyes, "Your hopeless."

Coiny stared at them. "I could get you reported for breaking Principal Four's rules! He said no violence!"

"You're so mean!" Leafy yelled, but then a great idea popped into her head. She turned towards Pin and whispered, "Can you tell him to stop? I'm pretty sure he'll listen to you."

"Um, okay?" Pin turned to Coiny. "Stop it."

"Um, okay!" Coiny blushed and ran away.

"What a weirdo." Pin observed.

"You've got that right." Leafy agreed.