Chapter Fifty-Seven- Final Contest Day One (Part Four)

Firey panted heavily. Meteor was lost among the maze of islands, but he had Blue Whirl's wounds to deal with. He tried pressing his hands against her leg, where blue lava was pouring out and making the sand hiss and melt. Firey needed to get out of there before they got stuck. So he pooled his energy and shot them like a rocket towards the central island. 

Yes, that might have been a bad idea, since there would be more enemies on the big island, but, there, Firey might be able to find some medicine that heals wounds in one of the chests. Firey heard Announcer's voice as he thumped down onto the ground. Blue Whirl groaned at the impact.

"SAW WAS MELTED BY LEAFY! TENTH KILL!"

Firey cursed. That slip with Shadow- was Leafy going mad? No, that couldn't be. 

I have it under control. Firey tried to comfort himself. Now to actual believe it.

Firey saw a chest in one of the nearby ruins. He ran towards it and burned the top right off the chest. Inside, there was a sword, a barrier creator-

"Come on, come on..." Firey muttered.

And, under a backpack, was a small bottle of wound healing medicine.

Firey nearly cried in relief. He popped the top off the bottle and handed one of the small green pills to Blue Whirl. She shoved it into her mouth, and instantly, her wound closed up.

"T-thanks, Firey." she gasped as her skin sealed over.

"Let's go find Leafy." Firey said hurriedly. He needed to make sure she was safe.

So the cousins ran into the dense underbrush. Leaves brushed against their arms and legs as the ran. A gecko crawled onto Firey's shoulder, nearly giving him a heart attack.  Blue Whirl's leg seemed completely healed, and she sprinted ahead of him.

"Firey! I see them!" she called.

"Leafy!" Firey called out.

"Firey!" Leafy looked perfectly fine. Not a scratch on her. She tackled him with a hug.

"You're Blue Whirl?" Pin asked in awe, "Your circlet thing is so cool!"

"Thanks." Blue Whirl replied.

"Nice haircut." Firey told Pin.

"Her hair is now my sword." Leafy said, holding up the long dagger.

"Cool! The legend of the Pin-Hair Sword!" Firey joked.

They burst into laughter.

"GATY WAS BLASTED INTO THE LAVA BY TEARDROP! ELEVENTH KILL!"

"Leafy, you killed Saw?" Firey asked, Announcer's voice reminded him of what happened.

"Well, Pin told me I did, but I don't remember!" Leafy told him nervously. "I don't know what happened!"

I do, but I can't tell you. Firey thought.

...

The four found lots of chests. Unfortunately, lots of them were empty, but they all got some good gear.

Leafy had her Legendary Beautiful Pin-Hair Sword, a chestplate, some of the vitamins, the force field potion, the small dagger, a bow and arrows, her food, and the tent.

Pin had the blanket, the small tent, the lightning sword, some of the vitamins, trauma protection, her food, and a chainsaw.

Firey got his food, a large sleeping bag, a stuffed animal tortoise, a dead frog keychain, wound healing medicine, wound causing medicine, and a potion that prevented damage from water for a minute.

Blue Whirl got a blinding charm, more ability medicine, her food, a tissue, a crossbow, full kevlar armor, and a spear.

Dora, Firey Jr, Balloony, and Barf Bag were also killed. Fifteen kills on the first day.

And the remaining sixty-five people were teleported back to their dorms.