Chapter Sixty- Final Contest Day Two (Part Two)

"Get rekt!"

Firey groaned as Leafy smugly drew a line over three Xs. "I give up! I already lost 30 times in a row!"

Firey, Blue Whirl, Leafy, and Pin were camping out in Leafy's huge, weather-proof tent. The waves were still crashing outside. Firey could tell that Blue Whirl was really uncomfortable with the sounds of water crashing above. She buried herself in Pin's blanket, shuddering. Firey was not as worried, since he was now immune to water, but, still, a lifelong fear was not easy to get rid of.

Leafy and Firey were playing tic tac toe with a notepad they found in one of the chests. At first, it seemed pointless, but as the hours went on, they realized that it was a good way to pass time.

Pin was asleep, snuggling with the stuffed turtle. Firey wanted to laugh, but it didn't seem appropriate.

There had been a few kills from drowning. Liy, Eggy, Remote, and Puff Ball, though Firey wondered how she drowned when she could have just flew away.Golf Ball also managed to kill someone (Cloudy), which sort of surprised him. Then Leafy had pointed out that the twenty people had been killed, those were the twenty that couldn't go on to the next contest.

Leafy and Firey just sat in silence for a while, hearing the waves crash against the tent.