Sports Reunion (Warning: Images of horrible effort ahead)

"Four said that we could use the WiFi!" Golf Ball announced. 

"Hoorah!" Basketball cheered. "Actually, I'm sad." she suddenly looked glum.

"Wait, wh-" 8-Ball started to ask when Basketball continued:

"THAT MEANS WE HAVE TO GO AND NO EXCUSES AJAJSKAJKSJKAJKSJJA" she started making weird noises.

"Oh, Basketball." Golf Ball sighed. "It's fine! We can wear whatever we want this time, and it doesn't have to be fancy! There's nothing our parents can do about it!"

"You're right!" Basketball realized.

*Huge time skip because why not?*

"Tennis Ball!" 

Tennis Ball opened his door to see Golf Ball, still in her pajamas.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Here for the Boom meeting!" she said cheerfully, pulling out two laptops and stacking them on Tennis Ball's bed.

"Wha wha?" Woody sat up in wonder, confused at why Golf Ball was in their room.

"Go back to sleep, Woody." Tennis Ball encouraged.

Woody shrugged and went back to bed.

Golf Ball sat down on Tennis Ball's bed.

"But shouldn't you change into regul-"

Golf Ball cut Tennis Ball off. "It's fine. My mom can't make me change! Hee-hee!"

 My mom can't make me change! Hee-hee!"

Tennis Ball smiled at her. "Let's just wait for 8-Ball and Basketball, then."

After a while, 8-Ball and Basketball arrived. Woody looked in wonder and confusion about why there were so many people in his room.

"Hey, guys!" Basketball said. "Pajama party time!" 

Golf Ball pulled out two more laptops and the four of them sat in a row on TB's bed. 8-Ball on the very left, Tennis Ball, Golf Ball, and Basketball on the very right. Golf Ball glanced and the time.

"Five more minutes." Golf Ball muttered.

Soon, they clicked "Start Boom."

They were apparently on a large screen in Golf Ball's mom's office. Golf Ball winced. She knew that the screen was the size of a theater's, and their pajamas were on full display.

"GOLF BALL!!!!!!!" her mom screamed.

Woody screamed in fright.

"Sorry, Woody!" Tennis Ball quickly turned down the volume of his laptop to the lowest possible. The others copied.

"WHY ARE YOU IN YOUR NIGHTGOWN?!?!"

"They're called pajamas, mother." Golf Ball informed.

"WHO CARES?! YOU'RE MAKING ME LOOK BAD! CHANGE OUT OF THEM IMMEDIATELY!"