Chapter Sixty-Six- Heartbroken

Leafy was sulking when Pin's phone rang. Pin picked it up.

"Oh, Firey?"

Leafy froze, anger rushing through her. Firey was calling Pin, and not her? What for?

"Huh? You want us to win? Of course we will, come on! Wait... what? Leafy's possessed?"

Leafy felt her blood run cold. She wasn't possessed! What was Firey talking about?!

"You're joking!" Pin shouted, "Firey, what's with you? Huh? Oh, okay."

Pin put down her phone. "Firey wants to meet you in the garden."

"He said I'm possessed? What's he talking about?" Leafy cried. 

"I... don't know. Maybe he'll tell you."

...

Leafy arrived to see Firey already waiting for her. He had a nervous expression on his face, and he was looking pretty pale. 

"Leafy, I-"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M POSSESSED?" Leafy screamed, "WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE CALLED ME? WERE YOU LYING ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIP?"

"Leafy, no! I need to tell you-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" Leafy felt tears streaming down her face. "YOU'RE NOT MY BOYFRIEND! YOU'RE NOT MY FRIEND!" 

The next few seconds were a blur. Leafy picked up a rock, tears still rolling down her cheeks.

 Leafy picked up a rock, tears still rolling down her cheeks

And the rock came in contact with Firey's face.

Leafy ran, leaving Firey behind her. At the last second, she turned around, and Firey was still standing there, lava running down the left side of his face, glowing in the setting sun.

Running all the way to her room, she threw it open and collapsed on her bed, sobbing.

"Leafy!" PIn stood up, "Are you okay?"

"I'm not! Firey broke up with me!"

"What?" Pin gasped, "Why?"

"He said I was ugly, and not good enough for him. He also said I was a little demon!" Leafy was confused. Why was she saying this stuff? This wasn't true! and why was she so angry?"

"How dare-" Pin started angrily.

Leafy sobbed into her pillow and felt Pin patting her back. But under her tears, her face buried in her pillow, out of sight from Pin, she smiled, and her eyes glowed red.

...

Firey got up next morning, feeling more tired than ever. He was also heartbroken. He knew that Leafy was possessed, but the breakup still hurt. He needed to fix Leafy as soon as possible.

He headed downstairs to the lobby. Pin was there, and at the sight of Firey, she grabbed him and threw him against the wall.

"Ow!" Firey said weakly, and Pin jabbed her elbow at his throat.

"WHAT'S WITH YOU?" Pin screamed, "WHY WOULD YOU CALL LEAFY A DEMON?"

"I didn't!" Firey gasped. He didn't even have the strength to summon a few sparks, Evil Leafy was really taking a toll on him.

"YOU THINK I'D BELIEVE YOU OVER MY BEST FRIEND?" Pin screamed. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE A KIND PERSON, FIREY? WHY WOULD YOU BETRAY LEAFY LIKE THIS? I-I'LL KILL YOU!"

"Pin, remember Leafy in the arena? When she killed Saw? She said she didn't remember it, that's some proof-"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT-"

"Stop."

Pin was wrenched off Firey. Four was standing there, his eyes once again like a void.

"Don't hurt your fellow contestants." he said, "The rules, remember?"

Pin glared at Firey and stalked off.

This chapter was sad to write. :( I put a picture of Leafy below without the special effects. Her shirt says Happy Leaf on it, a little detail that contrasts to her current personality.

 Her shirt says Happy Leaf on it, a little detail that contrasts to her current personality

The "draw this in your style" is due on Wednesday!