Chapter Twelve- Blue Whirl

Leafy wandered to the elevator. When it opened, a girl with transparent hair accidentally bumped into Leafy. She gasped.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she stammered, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Leafy smiled at her, "Do you live on this floor, too?"

"Y-yeah, I'm Bubble."

"Nice to meet you, Bubble!" Leafy said, "I'm Leafy!"

"O-okay, see you around?" Bubble waved as she walked away.

"See ya!" Leafy called as she got into the elevator. She presses the lobby button and the elevator whisked her down to the lobby. When the doors opened, she saw Firey sitting on one of the red couches with another girl. She had flaming blue hair that ran loose down her back that had a round glowing circlet around her forehead and fiery blue eyes. She wore a turquoise hoodie, a white tank top, a short skirt that went halfway down to her thighs, tall blue fire-swirl themed socks, and dark blue combat boots.  They were talking together and laughing while eating something that Leafy couldn't recognize. The girl took a bit and gave the rest to Firey. He was talking to her about something... about fire? She couldn't tell.

Then the girl got up and said to Firey: "I guess I better get going then! See ya, Firey!" Firey gave her a hug and she kissed Firey on the cheek before she got up and left.

Leafy felt anxious. Who was that girl? Did Firey know her? What was she to him? Could she be...

The girl noticed Leafy standing there and called out: "Hello! Are you Leafy?"

"U-um, yes?" Leafy stammered.

"Hi, I'm Blue Whirl! Firey said that he came here to talk to you, and here you are! You better get going! He's waiting for you!" And with that, she walked away. 

Leafy walked up to Firey and sat next to him. He smiled nervously at her. "I-I have a c-confession to make."

Leafy suppressed the urge to cry. Did he come to tell her that he already had-? After all, Blue Whirl had kissed him on the cheek and he had even hugged her!

"About Blue Whirl?" Leafy blurted out.

Firey looked surprised. "You know Blue Whirl? Well, I guess I could tell you something about her..."

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER THIRTEEN~ >:)