[RE-DO] SUBMISSION PAGE

HELLO EVERYONE!

Sorry for being in hiatus, school isn't helping my writers block at all.

As you can see, this is a new submission page, I haven't been able to work on any others due to a lot of side-tracking to find some stuff so now I have a new page to do that.

So, let me restate the rules and some new ones as well.

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, PLEASE FORMAT YOUR REQUESTS AS SHOWN AFTER THE RULES! IT HELPS ME A LOT.

~Rules~

•Nothing NSFW, I'm keeping this clean

•Only trainers, not the Pokémon! Sorry.

•Please be aware that I am busy and if your suggestion isn't up immediately, it is probably because I have other things to work on.

•You can suggest a plot to go along with the character, I'll try my best to make it just like how you imagine it.

•I am more skilled at trainers found in the games than the anime, so please tell me which version you want me to do {Example : Please do N from the Pokémon Anime!}

•At times, I may make the character's personality a little different, if you don't like that then I am greatly sorry.

•I try my best to write these one-shots and scenarios and I am really sorry if I mess up.

•If you are requesting for a scenario, please tell me which characters I can do or which region, maximum is 10 characters per scenario.

•I do something called a "Harmonia Sibling Law" {Started at Oct. 10} and this is when if I ever do either N, Anthea, or Concordia, I have to write a separate one for the other two.

• If your request doesn't follow the form below I will ask if you redo it. It's so that I can be a bit more clean and organizers

•I may add more Rules as this book progresses, so stay tuned.

~~~

With that out of the way, here are how I'd like you guys to suggest the characters. PLEASE DO IT THIS WAY. IT WOULD BE HELPFUL AND VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

~One-Shots~

Character: ???
Reader's personality: ???
Reader's Gender: ???
Anime, Game, or Manga: ???
Plot: [optional]
Character's personality: [optional]
Type of Alternative Universe: [optional]

~Scenario~
Type of Scenario: ???
[Max is 10, Minimum is 3] Characters / Region: ???
Type of Alternative Universe : [optional]

~~~

And for those who had requested an one-shot and did not see their request done yet, please refill the form! I'm really sorry that you'll have to refill it although I need to be more organized once again.

Please remember that this page is subject to change in the future.

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any, take care and have a wonderful time!

Created on February 29, 2020

Edited on ?

Word Count 450