Episode 116 - Mount Batur ⛰

Hey guys, here's the next part. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading..!!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Ubud, Bali

The Laguna Resorts

After getting a tattoo, Naira returned back to their suite

After getting a tattoo, Naira returned back to their suite. She was eager to show the tattoo to Kartik and already blushing and getting shy after imagining his reaction when he gets to see it. The tattoo process had been painful for her but worth it.

She turned the door knob and entered inside the room. As soon as she walked in, she saw the room was dark - the sun was setting down and little orange light of the dusk was passing in through the small gap of the curtains. She couldn't see anything. She started looking for Kartik.

Naira(softly): Kartik??? Kartik !!! Aap kahan hain...??

She moved forward calling him. She felt a figure behind her. Before she could realize she felt someone hugging her from behind. She gasped in fear, worrying who the person is when she heard Kartik's soothing voice -

Kartik(whispering): It's me Naira....tumhara Kartik....!!

She sighed in relief and smiled to herself. She broke the hug and turned back. She switched on the light to see him smiling warmly at her, looking at her with so much love, his eyes shining softly.

Naira: Aapne toh mujhe dara hi diya tha...!!

Kartik(taking her in his arms again) : Bhala mere hote huye tumhe darr kese lag sakta hai...??

She smiled to him and moved closer to him, looping her arms across his neck.

Naira(shyly): Mujhe aapse kuch kehna hai....

Kartik: Mujhe bhi....

Naira:(surprised) Ohh... Toh pehle aap-

Kartik: Nahi pehle tum bol do...

Naira: Nahi aap...

After a moment of silence, they both said in union ,"I am Sorry.."

They both were surprised at their telepathy. They chuckled and Kartik held her arms more firmly -

Kartik(intently; apologising truly from heart): I am sorry Naira....I'm sorry for not understanding your perspective...tum bilkul sahi bol rhi thi...mein hi Shubham keliye emotional fool banke baitha hua tha....thank you for making me realise....thank you for stopping me from interfering in my brother's career....usey ab cheezon ko khud se figure out kerna aana chahiye, he has to use his brain, become independent in all senses....agar tum mujhe yeh baat nhi samjhati toh shayad I would have ruined my brother's future by getting too much involved in his life....tum sahi baat bol rhi thi aur mene ulta tumko hi suna diya.... I'm sorry.....I really am...!!