Please don't ignore this!

Hey guys.....this is not an update. It was going in our minds since long and we just wanted to ask this. We wanna know what do you like in saathiya:-

Is it only because of Kaira that you read Saathiya - because we have observed this that people just want the story to focus on the television couple.

The reads and votes have decreased gradually since the last two episodes when we postponed the honeymoon track for a little bit. So you guys just want the honeymoon track and nothing else? Capisce. For this little adjustment if you wanna stop reading the story - Alright!

I really don't know how to explain this. But we feel that this story is running just because it's a Kaira fanfiction genre and the audience is die hard Kaira fans. I may be wrong, but that's how we feel.

We as writers are worried seeing the gradual fall in Votes and reads after a little delay in the honeymoon track. I may be over reacting but you should understand that we write this story with much efforts. Several times the thought of dropping the story or discontinuing it has crossed our minds but reading your comments on the story has kept us motivated.

We already have the future tracks of this story in mind and how to end it....but seeing the reaction of the readers we are a little worried whether to execute those tracks or not. Will you guys read it with the same interest or not?

It's really difficult for us to write such a long story with such long chapters....god knows how we have accomplished 100 episodes(grateful for that:)🙏🏼). Struggling with self doubts on this story, our personal lives, work....we still manage to give you the episodes and in return we just want you to shower this story with love. We really can't focus on Kaira always, please understand that :) This story is a family drama, and not confined to only Kaira.

The target votes are also not getting accomplished....leave about the target vote, the obtained votes are nowhere near to the target vote. So if you are losing interest in this story, please inform us.

And also.....please tell us why do you read this story? Do you read this story only because of Kaira or there is something else that you like.....or there is nothing? What do you like in this story apart from Kaira?

Hope you won't ignore this:)