Episode 52: Jodhpur ki Sair

Hi Guys..here is the new chapter. In the last chapter, we didn't reach the target votes after hitting complete 100 votes in the earlier chapters...so guys if you are reading, please spare time to vote and comment. We write with so much hardwork and dedication, trying our best that you visualize the scene in your head, that you are living the character...still we don't get desired appreciation. It's really demotivating...several times ending the story in few chapters has crossed the mind but we shrug it off. If you find something that should be improved, please let us know....criticism and suggestions are welcomed!

Please vote and comment guys✌

*************Episode 52*************

All were planning to visit the beautiful city of Jodhpur. Kartik wants to take Naira as well with him as this would be the last outing and before they get married he wants to spend the last few moments with her. He really liked her company and before the wedding, before he claimed his wife the little unknown relation they share, he wanted to end it on a good note to start their journey.

Kartik (went upto Suhasini): Dadu... Meri pyaari Dadu... Kya ker rahi ho...??

He slumps on the sofa beside her.

Suhasini(sighing): Kya kaam hai Kittu putar??

Kartik: Kya Dadu.. mein kya apni Dadu ke pass kaam se aaunga..

Suhasini: Jab tu aur teri toli.. jodhpur ghumne k liye ready ho.. to beta tu yahan per mujhe makhan lagane hi ayaa hai.. bata chal!

Kartik: Dadu.. vo.. actually.. Dadu..(scratches his head in nervousness)

Suhasini(smirking): Naira ko saath leker jana hai??

Kartik ( smiling sheepishly): Haan.. but aapko kese pata??

Suhasini: Khoteya.. teri Dadu hoon mein.. acha tu fiker na ker mein Viren aur Shovariji se baat kerti hoon...

Kartik (kissing her cheek): Ooh Dadu.. you are the best!!

Later Suhasini called Mathurs and convinced them to send Naira, but since she can't come alone so asked to let her cousins come as well.

Naira & Trisha were getting ready and were going towards the main hall when Poonam joins them.

Trisha: Poonam tum yahan??

Poonam: Vo aap log jaa rahe ho na.. to maa ne mujhe bhi aapke saath bhej diya..

Trisha: But tu to wahan kisi ko jaanti nahi hai..

Poonam: Arey.. mujhe baaki sab se kya matlab.. vo honge na..(fiddles with her chunni and blushes)

Trisha(baffled): Kon..??

Poonam: Jiju ke chote bhai.. mera mann to unhi ke saath lag jayega!(giggles)

Both Naira and Trisha narrowed their eyebrows but later shrugged it off as surely they thought their Mamiji won't be fixing Poonam with Shubham. But Trisha got a new topic on which she can tease Shubham and make fun of him.

All three walked towards the main hall, Naira knew Kartik would also be there but somewhere her heart was a little dis-heartened as he was mostly busy with his friends. It's not that she isn't liking it. She liked his friends but it would be their last outing before marriage. Her thoughts were broken by Trisha.

Trisha: Kya Di kahan khoyi ho.. Chalo fir aaker function ki preparation bhi karni hai!

Naira ( Taking her dupatta): Aayi.. Chal..