Episode 107 - Dilli Se 🛫 Bali Tak🛬

Hey Guys.. here is the next chapter. Please Vote and Comment.

Very disappointed that some of the readers fail to understand our problems and kept on poking us and even giving us warning that they will leave the story...

So we just wanted to say.. there are some commitments of our personal lives and we might be delay for the upcoming updates. Still people who don't have patience, feel free to leave the story.

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Kartik and Naira entered the airport - following the immigration and doing the check-in and security check, they got rid off their luggages. All this while one thing was sure that he wasn't leaving her hand even for a second. Settling down on the couches and waiting for the boarding to start, she looked around the airport while Kartik was busy reading a few mails on his phone. Naira was sitting there quietly glancing at things. Kartik finally kept his phone away and looked at her.

Kartik: Kuch khaogi??

Naira(turning to him): Ji??

Kartik: Haan....kuch khana hai?? I would suggest you to eat something kyuki wahan Bali mein Indonesian khana hi milega...isliye kuch kha lete hain pehle....what say??

Naira: Ok ji....haan.....aapko bhi kitna time ho gaya hoga kuch khaye.....

Kartik(standing up from his seat and looking here and there): Theek hai....phir main kuch lekar-

Naira(sternly): Koi zarurat nhi hai...!!

Kartik looks down at her confused.

Kartik: Kyu?? Kya Hua??

Naira holds his hand and pulls him down making him sit on his couch.

Kartik(confused): Kya Hua??

Naira: Kuch baahar ka khane ki zarurat nhi hai....5 din se bahar ka khana hi kha rhe hain aap...abhi Bali mein bhi baahar ka khana hi khana padega....(takes out a tiffin from her hand bag) yeh lo....aloo ke parathe....mummyji ne banakar bheje hain...!!

Kartik(taking the tiffin): Oh....(opens the lid and sniffs the aroma) Great...!!

Naira makes paratha rolls for both of them and they start eating in silence. Kartik was looking at Naira and eating the paratha while she was glancing around the airport and munching on her paratha.

Kartik: Naira....

Naira(turning to him): Hmm??

Kartik: Kya dekh rahi ho...??

Naira(smiling): Kuch nahi....purani yaadein recall kar rahi hoon.... Yaad hai?? Jab hum yahan pehli baar aaye the family ke saath....Manali ki flight thi humari, aur aapne mujhe poora airport sair kerwaya tha....!!

Kartik smiled at her and leaned forward to wipe the sauce from the corner of her lips while looking intently at her.

Kartik: Haan voh toh acche se yaad hai mujhe...2 mahine ho gye right humari Manali - Agra trip ko??(chuckles) Voh bhi kya din the...!! I mean everything felt so new, it still feels like that.....aur ab dekho hum dono apne honeymoon per jaa rahe hain.. (he flicked her nose)

She passed a sweet smile to him when they heard the announcement to board the flight to Denpasar, Bali.

They packed all the things and checked everything for the last time. They stood up from their couches and Kartik took Naira's hand in his. Naira was thrilled as well as nervous about this - her first international trip, their honeymoon. Kartik passed her an assuring smile and Naira nodded at him taking a deep breath. Kartik picked up his laptop bag and hung the cabin bag on his shoulder. Naira hung her handbag and both of them stood in the queue to  board the flight. On the way, they informed the family as well.