Episode 44: Suno na Sangemarmer

Hi Guys here is the new chapter.

The flight landed at the Agra Airport and all de-boarded the plane. While taking their luggage from the belt Mansi tried to take her bag but it was heavy for her to pick up when a hand came taking her bag.

Mansi: Arey.. ye Mera... SB... Aap..

Shubham: Haan Jhingoor... Meri pyaari choti se naazuk si behen itne bade bags kese carry ker sakti hai... Uske liye ye uska body builder bhai hai na...

Mansi: Huh... Abhi subh to mein annoy ker rahi thi aapko...

Shubham: Rey Jhingoor... Tu to meri cute annoy bubbly behen hai ab .. sab mujh per gussa kerte hai.. ek tu hi to jisper mein apne bade hone ka rob jhaad sakta hoon..

Mansi: Haww....SB... Kitne gande ho.aap.

Shubham(holding his ears): Isliye... To maafi maang raha hoon.. maaf kerte Jhingoor...

Mansi(giggling): Aap bhi na..SB.. aapse koi naraaz bhi nahi ho sakta der tak... Aur mein aapse naraaz kabhi ho sakti hoon...

Hugging her Shubham felt a weight light from.his shoulders.

Shubham ( thought in mind): Mujhe Trisha se bhi maafi maangni chahiye.. jaane unjaane usse bhi mene hurt to kiya hai bhaiya sahi keh rahe the...

On the other side Trisha gave bag to Naira but still eyes her to talk to Kartik. She wasn't liking somewhere she felt she was reason of their fight and just couldn't see her sister and Jiju to be in such mode because of them.

They all exit the Airport, Naira took a deep breath and remove her shawl enjoying the little cool-hot breeze of Agra. Kartik was busy calling the cab when he saw the angelic smile of his would be wife. He smiled to himself and slowly move towards her encircling his arms around her enterwinning their fingers together resting on her stomach.

Kartik(whispered in her ear) : Welcome to the city of love... Pata hai na Taj Mahal bhi ishq ke naam hai...

Naira : Hmm.. to ishq.. ke liye aashiq kahan hai...

Kartik: Arey Madam nazar utha ker dekhe.. aapke aashiqo ki line bht badi hai aur usme sabse aage hum hai...

Naira: Acha ji... Bhala humne aisa kya kiya ki aap humare aashiq ho gaye

Kartik: Apni kaatil addaon se maar ker aap.... Pooch rahi hai... Ki aapne kya Kiya...!

Naira : Kartik..

Kartik : Hmm...

Naira : Kartik...

Kartik: Hmm..

Manish : Kartik...

Kartik realise he was dreaming all while, and it was Manish who was calling him. Coming back from his dream he scratches back of his head and answers Manish.

Kartik: Haan.. Haanji papa...!!

Manish: Kahan.. khoye hue ho.. tum tabse bula raha hoon..!

Kartik: Vo...vo.. kuch nahi Papa... Aap batayei..

Manish: Arey mein cab ke baare mein pooch raha tha... Kahan hai.. sab thode thake hue hai...

Kartik: Haanji.. vo bass aa raha hai... Cab wala..

Manish went back to Swarna and his mother while Kartik just stood there smiling to himself and about the dream he saw just.