Episode 30 - Welcome To Manali Ji🙏

The episode starts with Kartik, Trisha and Mansi rushing towards the source of the sound. There's fog everywhere, nothing is visible.

Kartik(screams): Shubham!!

But he can't see him anywhere.

Mansi(crying): SB....

Trisha holds Mansi and provides her support. Kartik was freaking out with each passing second, he was dreading with fear thinking about the worst possibilities. Naira also wasn't visible.

Kartik: Shubham!!!

Just then, they hear Naira's scream from nowhere.

Naira: Kartikkkk....

Kartik panics all the way more after hearing Naira's scream.

Kartik(screams): Nairaaaa....

Trisha(scared): Di....Di kahan hain jiju? (Screams) Diiiii (She starts crying)

Kartik switches on the flashlight of his phone and looks into the dense fog. In the beam of his flashlight, he sees a female figure sitting at the edge of the road on the danger side. She looked similar to Naira.

Kartik: Nairaaaa....

He rushes towards her. Trisha and Mansi follow him.

Kartik(to Trisha and Mansi): Haath pakad ke rakho tum dono...

The scene shifts to Naira.

Naira: Shubham....Shubham haath mat chodna mera!

Shubham is seen hanging down the edge of the road. There's a deep ditch below.....into which if someone falls, can never return back alive. He is holding Naira's hand with one hand and the edge with the other.

Shubham: Bhabhi....Bhabhi mera haath fisal raha hai.....

Naira: Nahi Shubham...tum mera haath pakde raho, chodna mat...

Shubham looks down at the ditch. He freaks out.

Shubham: Bhabhi...Bhabhi main mar jaunga!!

Naira: Chup karo tum...bilkul chup! Aur neeche mat dekho, meri taraf dekho...hum tumhe bacha lenge Shubham...hum tumhe kuch nahi hone denge.

She tries to pull Shubham up but she couldn't do it alone as Shubham was heavier as compared to her. But she doesn't lose hope and keeps holding his hand firmly. She continues trying to pull him up against gravity but always fails.

Naira(screams): Kartikkkk!!!

Shubham: Woh nahi aayege....I don't matter to him anymore...unhe bhi lagta hai ki main ek faliure hu jaise sabko lagta hai...aap mera haath chod dijiye bhabhi...it's the destiny's plan.

Naira: Kuch bhi bakwaas kar rahe ho na tum! Dimaag satak gaya hai tumhara...itni si baat pe kaun naraaz hota hai...tumhare bhaiya tumse bahot pyaar karte hain Shubham...he never regarded you as a failure...please...please unke liye himmat mat haro

Shubham grunts in pain as he's unable to catch hold of Naira's hand. His hand slips from Naira's hand and he's about to fall that Kartik enters just in time and catches hold of his hand.

Shubham: Bhaiyaa...

Kartik(serious): I can never give up on you...

The scene shifts to Naira and Trisha.