Finale Episode 130 - Raataan Lambiyaan ❤

Hey guys....!!

This is the next and last part. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading..!!

*Alert - Long Chapter*

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

"Naira ruko"

Naira stopped in her tracks and turned back at once, bewildered.

Kartik was staring at her blankly, clueless about the next step. He had stopped her from leaving.....but how should he confess to her now? How should he start?

Naira was looking at him with anticipation.

Kartik sighed, scratching the back of his neck and started walking towards her with small steps. His behaviour seemed strange to Naira. She was just standing there, and waiting for him to speak something because she was clueless of what is going on in his mind.

Still a lot of time was left for it to get dark thus providing Kartik a nice opportunity to confess his feelings to his wife. The sky was murky grey in colour and clouds had started forming again hinting that it would rain soon. The waves of the ocean continued colliding against each other producing a soothing sound in the background, and the wind had become swift.

Kartik approached Naira and stood in front of her. Naira looked up at him.

Kartik(blankly): Mene kuch zyada hi der toh nhi kar di Naira?

Naira(bewildered): Kis liye Kartik?

Kartik(blankly): Shayad mujhe tumhe pehle hi bol dena chhaiye tha....lekin kabhi mauka hi nhi mila......mai toh tumhe humari shaadi ki raat hi bol dena chahta tha lekin fir......(remembers the past incidents and sighs in defeat) mai.....mai nhi bol paya tumhe....

Naira was looking at him cluelessly, trying to read his expressions.

Kartik: Itni der kyu kardi humne Naira? Kyu kabhi ek dusre ko apne dil ki baat nhi bol paye? Kyu katra te rhe hum?? (chuckles) Abhi bhi katra rhe hain kehne se.....why are we so complicated? It's such a simple thing.....it's pretty obvious between us....fir bhi itna kyu sochna pad rha hai??

Naira(baffled): Kartik....mai...mai samjhi nh-

Kartik(intervenes): Oh come on Naira.....don't act so clueless now....do we fear commitment?? - Nhi. I know our past experiences have not been so good.....mujhe jis ladki se pyaar hua, woh mujhe chhodke chali gayi.....aur tumhari zindagi mei, main shayad aisa pehla ladka hoon jiske tum itne kareeb aayi ho....

Naira was looking at him blankly now as she somewhere got hinted about his intentions. But she wasn't able to believe that Kartik was going to do it for real. She felt as if she was in some dream. She was just standing there like a statue.

Kartik: (sighs) Sach kahu toh Shayari ke jaane ke baad kisi se bhi dil lagane ki himmat nhi huyi meri....(chuckles) aisa lagne laga ki yeh saari bass bakwaas ki baatein hain....yeh janmo tak saath rehne ke vaade sab jhoote hote hain aur mere naseeb mei toh kisi se pyaar karna hi nhi likha hai....mujhe darr lagta tha ki kahi mera dil phir se na toot jaye.....shaadi toh chhodo mai toh kisi ko date karne ki baat bhi nhi sochta tha....lekin(pauses and looks at her lovingly and softly) fir mai tumse mila.....!!

Naira's dove-like eyes widened a bit. All this was very much unexpected and surprising for her. It seemed like the voice from her throat had long gone. She just continued listening to him blankly.