Episide 83 : Kartik Is Missing!

Hi Guys.. here is the next part. Please vote and comment.

The episode starts with Kartik driving harshly in anger and frustration on the empty road, not much vehicles were there on that road. He felt like a failure, he felt betrayed, he felt useless, he felt angry, he felt like a mess. He kept all his feelings inside, he didn't wanna speak them out because he knew no one would listen to him. His bottled up feelings were affecting him a lot. His hardwork had gone in vain, he was proved irresponsible in his father's eyes, all the blame that he had taken upon himself was making him feel worst, making him feel like he should distance himself from everyone, he's better off alone. He tightened his grip on the steering wheel in anger and pressed the accelerator to the fullest extent as he looked blankly at the road ahead, his mind was fighting another battle.

"You being Manish Goenka's son, I didn't expect you to be so irresponsible Kartik. No sense of duty, I'm sorry but we have to cancel the deal we've found another party"

"Tumhare sorry ka main kya karu? Woh clients kitna kuch suna ke gaye hain mujhe! Ki aapke bete ko kaam nhi aata, professionalism nhi aati, he's not serious about his job , not worthy to be the future of Goenka Empire, not worthy to be the President, should be terminated from his post...aur na jane kya kya?!"

"Main tumhe apna garv samajhta tha Kartik...tumne toh shuruwat mein hi mujhe disappoint kar diya!"

"Mene socha you're the rightful heir to Goenka Empire but you have no sense of responsibilty. Aaj se tum jab tak apni responsibilties seekh nhi jate, no more client handling for you. Yes, agar kaha jaye toh I'm terminating you from your post in a way. You'll just be involved in paperwork"

"Jab mere baaki employes.... jo khud ke experience aur skill se yahan kaam karte hain, main unko second chance nhi deta so why do you deserve a special treatment? Just because you're a Goenka and my son! Nahi...mene bahot asaani se tumhe president ki post dedi thi now you gotta hustle for it"

Yes Manish was right, he didn't deserve a second chance because of the blunder he made. But he didn't do it intentionally, he was preparing for his presentation with lot of dedication until Naira called........and everything went in vain. He was sure that he would have cracked the deal if Naira hadn't called him by a prank and he was angry on her....yes, he was very upset with her for doing that but he knew, he knew that even she isn't at fault because she didn't do it intentionally. If she had known about the meeting, she would've never called him in the first place.

Just then his phone started ringing. Kartik glanced at his phone to see Amol's called ID. He received the call with his bluetooth earbud.

Kartik(concentrating on road): Haan Amol....bolo

Amol: Sir....I'm sorry sir...mene woh client ko bahot rokne ki koshish ki lekin woh impatient hote jaa rhe the...I even called you many times but you weren't picking up...I wasn't able to handle them....aur....I've heard that Manish sir ne....he has given you the paperwork duty and said that you can no more be involved in deal handling....but why sir? Iska matlab hai he has indirectly terminated you...Sir-

Kartik(intervenes): Amol...main tumse kal office aakar baat karta hu...I'm driving right now!

Amol(sighing): Okay sir...sure!

Amol ended the call and Kartik again got busy in driving. His mind again stuck between personal and professional work that his phone started ringing again and another unknown number flashed on the screen.He was confused at the unknown number because Kunal generally messaged him. Clueless and curious, he received the call through his Bluetooth earbud.

Kartik: Hello...

Kunal: Hello Mr Kartik Goenka....kese hain aap?! (chuckles)

Kartik sighed in disinterest after listening to his voice as he recognized it to be Kunal's. He was about to end the call that Kunal spoke.