Episode 57: Mehendi Ka Jashn

Hi Guys...Thank you so much for such an overwhelming response. Here is the next chapter, I hope I am keeping all your expectations.

There was lots of hustle and bustle, people were busy in the preparation and why won't they be after all it's the grand wedding of the first son of the Goenkas. Naira was sitting in the garden with Mansi, her friends and Trisha. They were discussing the outfits and mehendi design.

Shubham first made work on the decoration as just after two days it was the wedding, so he was running for Kartik's outfit. The only free person was Groom himself, he was chilling with his friends on the terrace. His friends from London along with Shayari were all talking and enjoying their fun time mostly by pulling Kartik's leg. Then one of the friends said ,"Guys.. Let's play Truth and Dare..."

Everyone agreed as they don't have anything literally to work on, when he again said,"Let's start from Groom himself."

Kartik ( Startled a bit): Hey.. why me..!!!

Harry: Hey !! C'mon back in London you were first to volunteer in every adventure.. Now what happened dude??

Kartik : Okay fine.. Then I will take Dare.. you guys.. You'll see Kartik Goenka is still the same!

Harry: Sure.. Man.. okay Let's do.. One thing.. ( thinking a bit) mm remember back in London.. We gave a task to Shayari.. But she lost it.. Why don't you pull it off??

Kartik: What ??

Harry: Taking a walk on the parapet.. Terrace.. Corner.. Man..

Kartik and others were little shocked but then this kind of a dare wasn't new for them so all of them cheered Kartik, but here Kartik knew if anyone would see he would be in deep trouble, he eyed towards Samar to support him, he nodded his head.

Samar : Guys.. Guys... See.. Kartik is our Groom.. We can't give him this deadly.. Task.. hey.. let' s do.. Someth..

Harry( trailing him off): Oh.. C'mon Man.. it's not that deadly. Right Noah??

Noah: Yeah... Samar.. Okay Shayari you are a sensible one you say...

She just shrugged her shoulders like what she should say, the situation between her and Kartik is so awkward that saying anything would not help it. She knew this.

Kartik (Taking the deep breath): Okay fine.. I'll do it..

Samar : Lekin Kartik..

Kartik: It's okay Samar...

He stood on the parapet and took a deep breath to take the first step while others were cheering him " Kartik.. Kartik.. KG... KG..."

The scene shifts to Naira.

She was selecting mehndi designs with the girls.

Naira: Mujhe toh kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai...sare designs acche hain!

Trisha: Tum chodo di...mujhe select karne do!

Just then, one of Mansi's friends comes with a lehenga.

Aarna: Mansi...look at this! I finally bought this lehenga for myself!

Mansi looks at the lehenga.

Mansi: Wow yaar...yeh toh limited edition wala lehenga hai!

Aarna: Yeah...thats what! It cost me 70,000 rupees! Lekin Mom and dad bought it for me...