Episode 90: Is Kunal Chapter over ? - Edited

Hi Guys...here's the next chapter. Full of suspense, drama and action.

Happy Reading!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

The bullet was fired but Kartik pushed Naira away for saving her and since she had held him very tightly, she also pulled him towards her and he too fell down taking her in his arms.

Just then, they heard a scream - "AAah..", they stood up to look around. Vickey, Kunal's friend was laying down on the floor holding his hand and screaming in pain as the blood oozed out from his hand. So Kunal had shot him by mistake. Naira was feeling dizzy at the sight of the blood and she just wanted to get out of that horrible place. Kartik understood Naira's state and he was trying his best to keep her sane.

Kunal (with concern): Vickey..!! (turning to Kartik): Saale bada hoshiyaar samajhta hai apne aap ko.. Aaj toh tu Zinda nahi bachega...tujhe maar daluga main...puri zindagi kharab kardi meri tune...jab tak tu nhi tha sab accha chal rha tha...tune aake sab kuch bigaad ke rakh diya hai....dekhna.....Aaj tere hi saamne, teri Naira ko main utha ker le jaunga aur tu kuch bhi nhi ker paayega.. Maut se battar zindagi hogi-

He was trailed off with a tight slap he received. He was shocked to the core to see the person, it was none other than Naira. She was looking at him furiously. She twisted Kunal's hand and kicked his balls making him wince in pain. Everything was getting so intolerable for her, she was getting so irritated and freaked out by all this that her fear took place of anger and when Kunal spoke ill about her husband, she didn't take it lightly this time.

Naira(bloodshot red eyes): Tumhari himmat bhi kese hui mere pati ke baare mein aisa bolne ki?!

Kartik was shocked, bewildered that Naira, his wife who is timid and soft spoken had actually slapped someone and that too for his sake. She came to him and stood beside him. She gave deadly glare to Kunal, enterwining her hands with Kartik she looked at him again.

Naira(deadly tone) : Ainda.. Mere pati ke bare me aisa kuch ulta seedha sochne se pehle iss thappad ko yaad rakhna tum...bahot badi galti kar di mene jo pehle itni himmat nhi dikhayi...agar dikhayi hoti toh shayad aaj tumhari himmat nhi hoti aisa kuch karne ki! Ek baat yaad rakhna tum Kunal, har patni ke andar sita maa jesa dhairya bhi hota hai aur baat jab uske pati pe aati hai toh woh durga bhi ban sakti hai, samjhe tum?!

Kartik(surprised): Whoa...

All were shocked, no one have seen this personality of Naira. Kartik was shocked as well as overwhelmed, it just vanished all his doubts, Naira could never betray him. While Kunal was more jealous.

Kunal(to Kartik): Ye sab teri wajah se hua hai... Jo ladki kisi se unchi awaaz mein baat nahi kerti, aaj tere liye mujhe.. Mujhe thappad mara... (to Naira) Aakhir kya hai iske pass jo tu iske khilaaf kuch nahi sun sakti?! Paisa hai na iske pass... Per mein toh tujhse pyaar kerta hoon Naira... Mujhe nahi pata tha ki Paiso ke liye tu itni lalchi, ghatiya-

Kartik raged in anger and grabbed Kunal's collar looking furiously into his eyes while Naira held his shoulders asking him to calm down because she knew his anger was always deadly.

Naira: Kartik...

Kartik(grabbing Kunal's collar): Bass bhaut bol chuke tum... ek lafz bhi meri biwi ke khilaaf nahi samjhe tum?! Vese bhi itne dino se tumhari bakwas sun raha hoon... tumhe kya laga?? chup hoon, kuch bol nahi raha, iska matlab kuch ker nahi raha?!

Naira looked at him in surprise. Kunal had been torturing Kartik?! She asked surprisingly,"Kartik.. Matlab.. Ku..Kunal aapko-"

Kunal: Haan.... mein 2 hafto se tere pati ko bol raha hoon ki chod de tujhe, tu layak nahi hai iske.. Lekin ye .. ye meri baat manne ko taiyaar hi nhi hai...meri baat ka isey yakeen hi nhi hai...kitna bhadkane ki koshish ki mene isey tere khilaaf...tere khilaaf proofs bheje...lekin nhi...isey meri baat manni hi nhi hai...isey fir bhi lagta hai ki jo tu bolegi vohi sach hai.. Pata nahi kya hi hai isme! (To Kartik) Kyu be Goenka.... Tu jaanta hi kitna hai Naira ko?? 5 mahino ke andar toh tum dono ki shaadi ho gyi thi.. Lekin sala fir bhi aankh band kerke bharosa hai tujhe iss ladki per!