Episode 73 : Media Confrontation

Hey guys, here's the next episode. Please Vote and Comment.

The episode starts with Kartik and Naira walking out to the media with the family following behind. As soon as Kartik and Naira enter, there's a huge commotion among the media people as they start asking the couple for posing for pictures turning on their flashy lights.

Naira gets nervous and conscious with the lights flashing on her, she closes her eyes and holds the edge of her pallu tightly, trying to comfort herself. She's not used to all this attention, anxiety strikes in and her hands start trembling in nervousness but still she doesn't fail to put on a bright smile on her face, acting to be confident. Her stomach feels empty all of a sudden and a lump forms in her throat looking at the flashy cameras and many eyes focusing on her. She looks up at Kartik, her forehead sweating already, he was walking with confidence with his hands inside his pockets, with a faint smile on his face.

They reach to the spot where they were supposed to stand in front of the media, the family was standing at some distance behind with smiling faces.

Amol, Kartik's PA walks upto him and stands beside him.

Amol: Good morning sir, Good morning mam....are you both ready?

Kartik(smiling): Yes Amol...they can ask questions now.

Amol: Okay sir....

Naira looks at both of them blankly. She wasn't prepared for this yet.

The scene shifts to Mathur House in Mussoorie.

Trisha grabs the television remote from Viren and slumps on the sofa beside him in front of the TV.

Trisha: Papa bahot ho gaya Nat Geo Wild dekhna...di aur jiju ka interview aane wala hai!

Viren: Ho gaya samay?? Itni jaldi!

Shorvari(coming out from the kitchen): Haa toh...aapko janvaro ko dekhne se fursat mile tab toh!(sits beside Trisha)

Trisha tunes into the channel where the live interview was being telecasted. They could see Kartik and Naira now on the television screen.

Trisha(excited): Ye lo....aa gaye mere di aur jiju...haaye kitne pyaare lag rahe hain...kisi ki nazar na lage!

Shorvari: Naira ki saari kitni acchi lag rahi hai na? Kitni pyaari lag rahi hai meri laado....aur damaad ji bhi!

Viren: Mene toh bhai sabko bata diya hai ki humari Naira TV pe aane wali hai....accha Trisha...kal raat Naira ne tujhe call kiya tha...lekin tu thi hi nahi ghar pe, phone chod ke chali gayi thi apna!

Trisha(focusing on tv): Main interview khatm hone ke baad baat kar lugi unse....abhi chup chap baitho aap dono aur shaanti se dekho! (Turns to Shorvari) maa aapne cooker pe kuch chadaya toh nhi hai na? Disturbance nahi honi chahiye main bata rahi hu!

Shorvari(assuring): Arey nahi nahi....

Trisha(turns towards the TV): Phir theek hai....

The scene shifts to Kartik and Naira. The media is starting to ask the questions and Naira has put on a brave and confident face from outside but inside she's just shaking with nervousness.

Amol: Sab ek ek karke sawaal puchege, we don't want any commotion....please behave!

Reporter1: Good morning sir, Good morning mam...congratulations for your wedding!

Kartik and Naira(smiling): Thank you!

Reporter2: Aap dono ki shaadi love hai ya arranged??