Episode 23 : Sagai 💍- 2

Delhi

Goenka Villa

The episode starts with the sagai day in Goenka Villa. Kartik and Naira are seen standing in front of each other ready to exchange the rings. Mansi is standing in between holding the box containing rings.

Suhasini: Chal Kittu putar...jaldi se Naira ko ring pehena

Kartik looks at Suhasini and nods. He looks at Naira. She was smiling at him and blushing at the same time. He held her hand. Naira wasn't able to look into his eyes, she was continuously looking down at the floor....so Kartik decided to kneel down in front of her. So if she looks down, her eyes could still meet his.

("Ek duje ke" starts playing)

Dilon Ke Mohalle jake ,
Teri Meri Baatein Karna,

Jahan Bhar Ke Baatein Bhule,
Teri Meri Baatein Karna

Naira was surprised looking at Kartik's sweet gesture towards her. She couldn't do anything but smile whole heartedly. Everyone else was awed by Kartik's gesture.

Kartik holds her hand firmly and rubs her soft skin with his thumb, looking at her with eyes full of adoration and respect. She was his lady and it was his duty to respect and honour her. Kartik looks down at her hand and slids the ring into her finger.

Oh jhonke...jhonke yeh hawa ke aaye
Dono ko bahake haaye
Bane dekho hum sarmaye
Ek Duje Ke...

Naira looks so happy and contented. She was happy because she found the right man, a true gentleman who knew how to treat her right.

Everyone starts clapping and hooting in the background. Kartik stands up, his eyes still fixed upon Naira. Naira takes the ring in her hand and holds Kartik's hand. She looks into his eyes finally and slides the ring into his finger and smiles brightly at him.

At last, Kartik and Naira both hold each other's hands and smile at each other. Their emotions cannot be described or spoke about, they are talking through eyes.

Haaye...ek duje ke haanthon ki
Lakeeron ka taitha milna....

Everyone else starts clapping and hooting in the background. Their happiness and excitement knew no bounds. Shubham pops the balloon above the couple and sparkle like things shower on them.

Suhasini: Lo ji...ho gayi mere Kittu putar ki sagai..haash, kasam se naak mein dum karke rakha tha is khoteye ne! Ab aaya na ooth pahad ke neeche bacchoo....Dadu ko koi nahi hara sakta! Aur tum log....itne araam se kyu khade ho! Gaana-shaana bajao...nacho sare!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kartik and Naira are seen sitting on the sofa in the front and everyone's dancing around them.

("Gud Naal Ishq Mittha" plays)

Mansi comes in the front and starts dancing.

O kudiyon gudd kinne kha leya, Sweety
Gudd wali chai kinne pitti, Sweety
Bua ji da naada kinne khicheya, haa
Ho khinch ke maari kinne seeti

Trisha was standing beside Shubham and enjoying Mansi's dance. Mansi walks towards her and drags her to the middle so that she could also dance. Trisha denies in the beginning, but Trisha is Trisha💁‍♀️. As soon as she reaches the dance floor, she starts dancing like an expert. Naira becomes hyped and starts cheering for her sister.

Kartik(cheers): Way to go saali ji....

Oo chhado ji chhado
Jaake pakdo woh halwai
Ke jisne gudd ki bana di mithai
Oo sabko baat hai yeh samjhayi