Episode 71: Mansi leaves

Hey guys, here is the new part. And yeah ignoring all the negative responses and thinking about the readers who actually love this story with all their heart, we have decided to continue it like before. Thanks for the immense love and support you have always shown and keep showing it. It's just that, that day our tolerance level was tested and we found ending the story only as a way out but this story is too dear to us to end in a haste manner. So it'll be continued like before....please vote and comment. We gotta make it reach 100k guys✌ We are working a lot behind this story and bringing justice to the story line. If any one of you was hurt in any way during all this, we are really sorry about that...it was just a battle of opinions. And I hope we have made very clear that this story is an original work, only the characters are taken from the show and not their character sketches....so please stop comparing the characters with the show. Without any further delay, let's start now and we hope you shower the same love on this story as you did before.

************************************
The episode starts with everyone sitting at the dining table for breakfast. The breakfast isn't served yet.

Shubham(eagerly): Bhabhi....kab tak banega breakfast? Mujhse aur control nhi ho rha hai...aye haye...paneer parantha, chole bhatoore ki khushboo!

Mansi: Bhabhi agar aap aisi aisi cheezein banaogi toh mujhe New York jane ka man kese karega?! Waise bhi mera already bilkul mood nhi hai(pouts sadly)

Just then Naira enters with a plate of kachoris, the other staff following her with other food items. Naira walks to Mansi and serves her the kachori first.

Naira: Ye lijiye Mansi ji...your favourite kachori! Tumhare liye pack bhi karwa di hai mene!

Mansi(smiling): Thank you bhabhi..

Naira smiles and caresses her face.
She turns towards the others and starts serving the breakfast to them.
Everyone seems to enjoy it.

Kitchen Staff: Choti bahurani ne sara nashta khud se banaya hai...humein bhi madad nhi karne di!

Suhasini(impressed): Naira puttar...itne kam samay mein itna sab kuch bana diya! Maan gaye tujhe....

Akhilesh: Haa...aur woh bhi itna accha(tastes it) kaafi lajawab bana hai!

Naira(smiling): Thank you...

Chole Bhatoore

Paneer Parantha

Paneer Parantha