Episode 7 - Naira Ke Liye Rishta??

Mussoorie

Mathur House

Naira takes Suhasini into the Mathur House and makes her sit on the sofa. Suhasini is holding her head as she was feeling dizzy and Naira sits right beside her holding her.

Naira(shouts): Trishu.....chachaji....chachi
ji!!!

Everyone enters the living room in a rush after hearing Naira's shout. They are shocked as well as confused to look at Suhasini.

Viren(confused): Naira beta.....yeh madam ji kaun hain?

Naira(worried; panicked): Woh sab main baad mein bataugi chachaji...pehle aap pados se jaldi se Shastry uncle ko lekar aaiye...woh doctor hain aur inki haalat bahot kharab hai

Suhasini's eyes begin to close and she holds Naira's hand tightly. Naira turns towards her and places her hand on Suhasini's shoulder.

Naira: Aapko kuch nahi hoga auntyji....main hoon na(turns towards Trisha) Trisha jaldi se ek glass paani aur biscuit lekar aa....

Trisha nods cluelessly and hurries into the kitchen.

Shorvari is just looking at everything confused.

Trisha brings a glass of water and a packet of biscuit and hands it to Naira.

Naira: Chachi...zara meri madad kijiye

Shorvari nods and sits on the other side of Suhasini and supports her head while Naira makes her drink water and feeds her a bite of biscuit.

Suhasini gets a little normal and Naira makes her lie on the sofa. Since there was no cushion, Naira places Suhasini's head on her lap and continues patting her head to make her feel relaxed.

Just then, Viren enters with the doctor and the doctor checks Suhasini.

Naira(worried): Kya hua Shastry uncle? Auntyji theek toh hai na....

Shastry: Haa beta...yeh bilkul theek hain. Bas thoda sa BP low ho gaya tha isliye chakkar aaye....accha kiya tumne inhe biscuits khila diye

Naira smiles faintly and nods. She was worried till now.

Shastry: Chaliye...ab hum ijazat lete hain. Yeh BP ki dawaiyan hain...jab yeh uth jayengi toh khila dijiyega...

Everyone nods and Shastry leaves.

Naira continues patting on Suhasini's head to make her sleep and relaxed that her eyes catch the sight of the time.

Naira: Hey Ganga Maiyaa...meri shift ka time ho raha hai....main toh sirf lunchbreak keliye aayi thi...mujhe kya pata tha ki yeh sab ho jayega...ab main inhe aise chodke kaise jau?

Naira looks worriedly at Suhasini.

Viren: Arey beta...tu chinta mat kar. Main aur teri chachi yahan hain na...hum inka khayal rakh lenge...tu daftar jaa!

Shorvari: Haa Naira beta...tere chachaji sahi keh rahe hain...tu daftar jaa warna tere ek din ki pagaar kat jayegi...tu nishchint hokar jaa...hum dono hai na yahan!

Naira thinks for sometime and then nods after agreeing to Viren and Shorvari's suggestion. She gets up slowly, careful enough not to wake Suhasini up and places a pillow below Suhasini's head.

She hangs her handbag on her shoulder and wears her sandals.

Naira(to Viren and Shorvari): Main chalti hu....agar koi bhi baat ho toh mujhe call kar dijiyega