Note

Hello Guys... Thank you for showering so much love. We both are overwhelmed with the response.

But also we would like to share our thoughts over here, it's been just two chapters that we have brought the twist to the story yet the response we are receiving is certainly we have never thought of much.

We know the society we live here women are not valued much and we are also seeing lot of readers are trying to compare the characters with the serial. And we are really disappointed, so much we have to share, we explain you guys in the comment section also that it's nowhere related to yrkkh but seeing the bashing we have decided to end it soon. We really wonder why expected our readers to have an unbiased opinion but the twist hasn't arrived properly and the male protognist has been degraded to its length, like his opinions don't matter, his feelings don't matter....if he's against the female protagonist then he is bad and stuff.

Guys.. we just wanted to say it's a fictional story and the plot characters are way different. We are moving the story from FanFiction Genre to Fiction because we are not intend to only focussed on one kind of characters that most of the Fan Fandoms are aware of.

Before we brought in the twist, people where like why isn't Naira revealing the truth? Its high time now! And when we brought the twist, people are being partial and judgemental. Just think with both the characters', both the protagonists' point of views and not stay confined to only one protagonist. You guys are connecting this book to the serial, and wanting the characters to be like the serial....sorry but it's not gonna happen because this is our original work, nowhere related to the serial.

Also, thank you for your responses but we have realized the larger audience doesn't want 'FEMALE' character to suffer more...which is actually not the case, the audience is blindfolding themselves when the feelings of the male protagonist are talked about, yet we both have mutually decided to end the story in few chapters (2 or 3 chapters).

Thank you for all your love and please do read the story if you liked it and spread to across to all your known.

Love ya,

shinee01 and shailjamanya05