Episode 87: Naira Is Determined!

Hi guys, here's the next part. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

It's been two days, two days since Kartik hasn't spoken to anyone. He kept all his feelings inside and continued with his work, acting as if he's unaffected by everything but everyone could see his sadness, his misery, even Manish was feeling so low to terminate his own son from the President Post but he just wanted Kartik to learn and be responsible.

Akhilesh: Bhaisaab.... aapne shayad zaayeda sakhti ker di hai Kartik ke saath... humme usko uski president post wapis ker deni chahiye...itni bhi badi galti nhi ki hai usne....usne thodi na wantedly kiya hoga yeh sab...abhi toh uske career ki starting hai, galtiyan toh hote rahegi usse...mujhse bhi toh galtiyan hui thi when I newly joined Goenka Empire...iska matlab ye thodi na hai hum usey seedhe terminate kar de!

Manish: Nahi Akhilesh, emotions mein flow ho ker koi bhi businessman decision nahi leta hai.. Mein bhi baap hoon hu uska....mujhe pata hai mere bete per kya guzar rahi hogi lekin ye bhi uske liye bhaut zaroori hai...it's just a part of his training....(sighs) ab yeh uspe depend karta hai woh isey positively le ya negative way mein le!

On the other side, Naira was also not liking this silent behaviour of Kartik. It's not like he is not talking to her only, infact he had stopped talking to everyone. She wanted to speak to him, clear all their misunderstandings but he wasn't giving her a chance. Whenever she tried to speak something, he would ignore her completely and walk away. He became more engrossed in his work and stopped interacting with anyone. He used to go early to office and come late at night to avoid talking to anyone. It seems he had enclosed himself in a cocoon and was just staying there. He even stopped interacting with Shubham giving him to chance to explain anything to him. Seeing his bad mood and temper, no one dared to speak anything to him.

It was yet another day, Naira descended down from the stairs entering kitchen to perform her daily duties, yet her mind was towards Kartik only. She looked around to see him coming from jogging, the sweat was dripping from his body but in early morning sunlight, he was not looking any less than a greek god. Naira kept on staring at him for a couple of minutes while he didn't look at anyone present in the hall and completely ignoring everyone, he went upstairs to his bedroom wiping off the sweat from his body.

Suhasini: Ye liyo...na good morning na kuch...chal diye janab apne kamre ki ore! Ab pure din apne darshan nhi denge(sips tea from cup)

Surekha: Sach maaji...Kartik aaj kal bahot chidchida hote jaa rha hai...choti choti baaton pe apne employees par gussa karta hai aur ghar walo se baat toh kya, din bhar apna mooh tak nhi dikhata...din bhar kamre mein band rehta hai!

Naira(to herself): Kartik gussa kerte huye, kuch bolte huye zaayeda acche lagte hain.. mujhe inka ye silent treatment khatam kerna hi hoga... aur iss baar mein khud karungi.... shayad usse kuch baat bane... Koi surprise nahi, koi prank nahi, genuine apne dil ki baat bolungi mein aapko!

Soon everyone came for breakfast except Kartik. For the last two days, he even avoids coming down for breakfast. On Suhasini's insistence, he does come on the dinner table but breakfast he usually takes at his room which irks Manish more. After serving everyone Naira took Kartik's plate and started walking towards their bedroom when Manish stopped her.

Manish(sternly): Ruk jaao Naira...

Naira stops in her tracks and turns back.

Naira: Ji papaji?