Episode 38 - Ittefaq se

In Kaira's Car

They are about to reach the Rohtang Pass. The view is spectacular and like a treat to the eyes, the feeling is so fresh and energetic. Everything is covered in snow....there's snow everywhere. The kid within everyone arises at the thought of snow ball fights and sledges as they see the snow.

The trio is busy in clicking pictures from inside the car. Naira pops her hand out of the car window and the snow flakes fall on her hand, melting down completely as it touches the warm surface of her glove. A huge grin is plastered on her face and she's squealing and giggling like a lil kid. Kartik was busy clicking pictures, as soon as he turns towards Naira...he becomes mesmerised yet again seeing her actions and expressions. She looked so happy. He was impressed realising the fact that this girl enjoys living the moment more and capturing it with her eyes rather than using filters and capturing it with a camera.

Naira looked so beautiful, so simple yet elegant that Kartik decides to capture his "treat to the eyes" in his camera. While Naira was enjoying herself, Kartik clicks a photo secretly.

 While Naira was enjoying herself, Kartik clicks a photo secretly

Naira turns and looks at Kartik clicking her photo.

Naira(surprised): Kartik....pooch ke toh lete pic!

Kartik: It's called candid baba...ab tumhare Birthday pe, insta story pe tumhare candids hi toh daluga na?

Naira: Accha ji??

Kartik: Haan ji...

Naira blushes and turns towards the window while Kartik chuckles at her.

The scene shifts to the trio.

They are observing Kaira carefully.

Mansi: Ye lo...free ki flirting chal rahi hai yahan. SB, Trisha...main toh bolri hu aap dono bhi thodi si flirting kar lo!

Shubham and Trisha(making a face): Chhhiiiiiii....

Mansi: Friends with benefits toh ban hi sakte ho na?

Shubham: Jhingoor...tera screw phirse dheela ho gaya hai kya? Kuch bhi bake jaa rahi hai nonsense!

Trisha: Haan...itne bhi bure din nahi aaye hain mere ki ye lallu mujhse flirt kare!

Shubham: Oye...hello madam...ye "pooh" aur "main apni favourite hoon" wala attitude na bhaad mein chodke aana....tumhe main kyu bhaav dunga?! Huh....(scoffs)

Trisha: Same here bam!

Shubham: Go to hell Tissue!

Kartik(murmurs to himself): Ye in logon ko sukoon nahi milta kya? Humesha mera moment spoil kar dete hain!