Episode 20 - Kaira's Date💑 - 1

Delhi

Akshardham Temple

It is 6:45 pm. The water show at Akshardham begins at 7 pm. Kartik and Naira are standing at the ticket counter. Naira is standing behind Kartik and Kartik is waiting for the queue to move.

Naira: Kartik...aapne abhi tak yeh mask aur goggles kyu pehena hua hai? Log aapko ghoor ghoorke dekhre hain...andhera ho gaya hai koi nahi pehchanega aapko!

Kartik: Haa...I'll take it off. Bas ek bar andar ghusne do.

Naira: Hmm...

They continue waiting. There were still 3-4 visitors ahead. A guy turns back after buying the ticket and starts to walk out of the line that he accidentally bumps into Naira.

Guy: Oops sorry....

Naira(cluelessly): Its okay...

Kartik turns back to look at Naira after hearing her voice. But the guy was too far gone.

Kartik: Tum theek ho?

Naira: Haa Kartik...woh-woh galti se ho gaya.

Kartik spots a group of boys staring at Naira and gossiping something among themselves. Naira couldn't see them as her back was facing them. They were getting on Kartik's nerves. Kartik takes off his mask and goggles and glares at the group of boys. Naira looks at him confused. She turns back to look at the boys and realises why he was angry all of a sudden.

Kartik: Kisko dekh rahe ho be? Kabhi koi ladki nahi dekhi kya aaj tak?!

The boys get scared as they realise it is Kartik Goenka. That's why they keep mum. Kartik scoffs and turns front. He holds Naira's hand tightly. Naira feels safe and smiles looking at his protectiveness towards her. Kartik doesn't wear his mask and goggles after that. He's not insecure to reveal his identity.

Kartik(murmuring): Dilli ghumne nikle nahi ki mulakat ho gyi namoono se...

Naira: Kartik...ab iske wajah se apna mood kharab mat kariye. Yeh sab toh roz ka hai...jahan ladki dekhi nahi in sabka taadna start ho jata hai

Kartik: Mere hote huye main kisi aur ko tumhe kyu taadne du??

Naira(confused): Huh...??

Kartik(turns front): Kuch nahi...

Their turn comes and Kartik buys tickets for both of them.

Naira(in mind): Accha hua maine Kartik ko Kunal ke bare mein kuch nahi bataya...warna pata nahi kya hota! Ab bas woh Kunal koi musibat khadi nahi karde...

Kartik takes the tickets and turns back to Naira.

Kartik(smiling): Chalein??

Naira: Haan chaliye...

They enter into the premises. The scene in front amazes them. It looked so holy and beautiful.

 It looked so holy and beautiful