Episode 68: Kaira Get Married!

Here is the next part guys. I hope we r keeping up with ur expectations🙏✌

The episode starts with Naira descending the stairs with her suitcase. She looked so dull and lifeless, all her happiness and energy had been squeezed out of her body. Her eyes had dried out leaving a tear stained face that very well showed how devastated and broken she was from within. The suitcase was heavy and she was lifting it with absolutely no energy left inside her as she had missed her meals also.

The Mathurs were still present in the hall. Trisha was leaning against a wall and staring at nothing in particular. Shorvari was sitting on the stool and looking down at the floor, she didn't dare to raise her eyes and face everybody and Viren was supporting her. The others were also present there but mostly present to enjoy the drama and give fake sympathies and taunts.

Trisha saw Naira descending the stairs with the suitcase.

Trisha(shocked): Di-

Everyone turned towards Naira now. They were shocked to see Naira with a suitcase. Viren and Shorvari also rose from their seats and looked at Naira worriedly. Shorvari was very much guilty of slapping Naira, she had been feeling pathetic and worse since then but seeing Naira take such a step she remained rooted to her spot. Everyone started whispering and gossiping looking at Naira but Naira didn't care, she was tired of the judgemental and questioning looks.

Naira reached down and without looking at anybody, lowering her gaze she pulled up the handle of her suitcase and started walking out that Trisha blocked her way.

Trisha(soft yet sternly): Aap kahan jaa rahi ho di??

Naira didn't look at her. For the first time in her life, she had ignored her little sister. She wanted to cry her feelings out but she remained quiet. She just wanted to get out of there without causing any drama.

Naira(looking down): Trisha...hat mere raaste se mujhe jane de!

Trisha(scoffs): Aap jaa rahi ho di? Mujhe chodke jaa rahi ho? Hume chodke jaa rahi ho??

Naira raised her head up and looked at Trisha. Trisha was looking at her with teary eyes. She literally hated to see her sister like that!

Naira: Trishu mujhe jane de please....mera jana zaroori hai! Main yahan rehkar sabke liye cheezein mushqil nhi banana chahti....

Trisha: (chuckles) di...di aap in sab logon ki bakwaas aur choti soch se affect hokar humein chodke jaa rahi ho?? Jiju ko-

Naira(louder voice): Kya jiju jiju lagakar rakha hai tune Trisha? Ab kuch nhi raha hum dono ke beech...meri shaadi toot chuki hai...Kartik mera chehra bhi nhi dekhna chahte hain!

Trisha looks at her confused. Kartik wouldn't do that, she knew he wouldn't do anything like that. Naira was just overthinking. Trisha wiped her tears and started pulling Naira's suitcase away from her.

Trisha(sternly): Aap kahi nahi jaa rahi ho di...suitcase chodo apna!

Naira(gripping the handle of suitcase): Mujhe jane de Trisha...please mujhe jana hai!

Trisha(loudly): Mene kaha na di aap kahi nahi jaa rahi-

Sharmila: Jane de usey Trisha...waise bhi hum sabki naak kata di hai isne...kya pata apne aashiq ke paas jaa rahi hogi? Kya naam tha uska? Haa ....Kunal!!

Trisha looks at her in disbelief.

Shashi: Ye tum kya keh rahi ho Sharmila??

Sharmila: Aap toh chup hi rahiye!