Episode 79: Ae mere dil

Hi guys here is the next part. Okay one note the song used in this chapter is from the recent release of Vyrl Originals - Ae mere dil . If you haven't listened this song till now, please do listen it...it perfectly depicts Kartik's feelings in this story.

AT NIGHT

The episode starts with Kartik and Naira returning from the party in their car. Unfortunately, the party didn't turn out to be good. The drink incident had actually made impact on Kartik where he was cursing himself for leaving Naira alone while Naira, she was feeling content somewhere, that despite they have problems Kartik still supported her and stood by her no matter what.

Kartik(bluntly): Why didn't you defend yourself Naira?!

Naira turned towards him surprised as she heard his voice, she didn't expect him to speak with her.

Naira(confused): Matlab?

Kartik: Matlab jab woh Raheja tumhare saath zabardasti kar rha tha...tumse badtameezi karra tha...why didn't you defend yourself?! You could've slapped him, jerked him away! Mera wait kyu kar rhi thi?!

Naira: Aur agar meri wajah se Goenka Empire ke reputation ko phirse nuksaan pahuchta toh? Main tamasha nhi banana chahti thi plus woh Raheja aapka close business associate-

Kartik(intervenes): Toh iska matlab kya tum kuch bhi sahogi?! Goenka Empire ki reputation tumhari izzat se badkar hai kya? Aur wese bhi sawaal Goenka Empire pe nhi, tumhare mayke pe uthe hain! Dusro se Pehle khud ke bare me socha karo tum!

Naira looked at him blankly but he didn't look at her for once also, his eyes only focusing on the road ahead in the dark. Naira sighed and turned front, wiping a lone tear from the corner of her eye. How could she explain him? How could she explain him that she wasn't strong and bold? From childhood she had learnt to adjust only and adapt to the situations without arguing much. She thinks about others before herself and maybe that's her weakness, she doesn't care about her feelings maybe that's her weakness.

Naira(meekly): I am sorry..

Kartik didn't say anything, driving straight yet his heart shuddered for a moment thinking what could've happened if he wouldn't have reached on time.

Kartik: Har waqt mein to nahi rahunga na tumhe bachaane ke liye.. akeli hui to kya karogi??

His questions had already made her to think about her behaviour, about her timidness but she had never thought of coming out of Massurie, and living in a different city was never her plan. She had never thought she would meet people like Raheja and Kunal in her worst of dreams, yet realities hit hard and different than dream. She remained mum prevailing the silence between the two when the radio plays a song, the only music between them.

The song playing in the radio was actually depicting the feelings of Kartik, he sighed hard to control his feelings, he so wanted to shout, scream, hold her in his arms and ask her why did she do this? why did she hide things from him? A single statement of hers changed everything, changed him....made him question her but then her face, her innocent eyes always stopped him and made him think twice.

Mohabbat Ho Gayi Hai Phir Se Shayad

Main Phir Se Chaand Ko Paane Chala Hoon

Bahut Roya Tha Jo Ik Baar Kar

Wahi Ghalti Main Dohraane Chala Hoon

She glanced at him, who was driving straight with an emotionless face. She wondered does he really have any feelings for her? During the courtship they did come close but are they really close, does he have feelings called 'Love' for her or was it the moment of infatuation, and all the mis-happenings that had happened..... he no more feels for her, married her just to fulfil his responsibility.