Episode 34 - Tu Jo Rootha Toh Kaun Hasega...

The episode starts with Naira gaining consciousness and looking at Kartik perplexed. Kartik was relieved that she was alright, so he hugged her tightly without thinking twice. Naira was clueless, she was feeling so chilly....shivering with cold. But somewhere his feel on her lips provided her warmth. She knew the whole concept of CPR....and she definitely knew why Kartik did that...she was just not in her senses to react anything...she was about to drown!! But he saved her...

Kartik releases the hug and holds her face in between his palms. He was looking intently into her eyes, worry and concern for her was visible on his face.

Kartik(panicked): Naira...tum theek ho na? Haan? Kaisa lag raha hai? Kuch problem hai...?? Tum theek se saans le paa rahi ho na??

A wave of bliss and genuine adoration surged in through Naira's body after looking at Kartik's care for her.But she didn't show that on her face as she was shivering with cold, her teeth vibrating because of the biting cold.

Naira(managing to speak): K-Kartik...

Kartik(curious): Haan??

Naira: Mujhe bah-bahot thand lag rahi hai...mujhe change karna h.

Kartik moves away from her and stands up. Mansi and Trisha help Naira to stand up and take her to the tent for changing the clothes.

Kartik sighs deeply and tries to compose herself. He covers his face with his hands.

Kartik(loud voice;frustrated): Urggghhhhh.....

He sits down on the bank of the river and buries his face in his hands. Shubham understands what's going on in his brother's mind. He takes a deep breath and sits beside Kartik. He turns to Kartik and places his hand on his shoulder.

Shubham(softly): Bhaiya...???

Kartik raises his head listening to Shubham's voice but he doesn't turn towards him. He continues looking front at the turbulent river.

Kartik: Dusri baar Shubham....Dusri baar! Main aur nahi jhel sakta, Main kisi aur ko khatre mein nahi daal sakta! Mujhe wapis Delhi jaana hai....sab log chalege mere saath. The trip is over!

Shubham: Ye aap kya bol rahe hain bhai? Cool down...chillax...bhabhi theek hain, unhe kuch nahi hua-

Kartik: Hone wala tha na Shubham! Sab meri zid aur galti ki wajah se....aaj usey khote-khote bacha hu main. Pehle tu...phir Naira! Jab se aaye hain kuch na kuch ho hi raha hai bas.....main ab aur risk nahi le sakta....hum wapis jaa rahe hain bas!

Kartik stands up and walks away fuming. Shubham stands up and sighs in defeat.

Shubham: Kya hai yaar? Maa aur bhaiya, dono ko kya problem hai?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The scene shifts to Naira.

She was inside the tent. She had changed back into her clothes. She was looking at the mirror, touching her lips. She got into flashbacks....those flashbacks when she woke up only to be.........

A slight blush appeared on her face as she remembered that. Though Kartik was just trying to save and rescue her, his touch had left a magical spell on her. She was getting goosebumps remembering that....

Dil kho gaya ho gaya
Kisi ka.....
Ab raasta mil gaya
Khushi ka....
Aankhon mein hai khwaab sa
Kisi ka....
Ab raasta mil gaya
Khushi ka...