Episode 60 : Emotional Moment For The Mathurs

Here is the new part guys.

The episode starts with Naira sitting on the floor in a corner, leaning against the wall and looking at the photograph of her parents. She's staring at the photograph blankly, her eyes have already dried because of the continuous crying but still she wasn't able to stop those tears from coming out of her eyes as the glimpses of the tragic incident that snatched her parents from her sixteen years ago flashed in front of her eyes. She was too much messed with emotions, her heart had also swelled up with tears. She still had goosebumps remembering that unfortunate night that snatched so precious possessions from her. She never expected that the shadow of her parents would be snatched from her at such an early age. She so wished to celebrate each and every achievement of hers with them, celebrate the good days, get strength to confront the bad days, she so wished that they could be a part of each and every moment of hers, she so wished they could be here with her at this moment and she could seek their blessings to start this new chapter in her life.

No matter how good her day went, she always used to remember them and wished if they were there with her. And today, when she was getting married the very next day....the bubble inside her had finally burst and she was missing their presence so much. She was yearning to feel their presence around her, yearning for the atmosphere where all three of them would laugh and enjoy, yearning to touch them...yearning to embrace them, yearning to go closer to them in some way. Remembering them had always been difficult for her, but today it felt more difficult...her anxiety added more to the difficulty. She caressed their photograph and looked at it with longing, painful eyes.

As she kept staring at the photograph, she got lost into the old memories where she was with her parents and her eyes welled up with tears.

("Aisa Kyun Maa" starts playing from Neerja)

a aa e ee oo uu ri ae ae o oo ann ahaa
ka kha ga gha da ch chh ja jha ta tha da dha da
te tha da dha na pa pha ba bha ma ya ra la va
a aa e ee oo oo ri ae ae o oo ann ahaa,

"Laado..."

Naira looks up sharply as she hears her mother's voice and she could see a reel of her childhood playing on the white wall in front of her in the dark room where she was playing with her parents. A warm smile appears on her face seeing that while tears continue shedding from her eyes continuously. Seeing the reel, a certain kind of happiness engulfed her heart and it was like she was in the moment with her parents.

ungli pakad ke phir se sikha de, godi utha lena maa
aanchal se mera muh ponch dena maila sa lage jahan

a aa e ee oo oo ri ae ae o oo ann ahaa

aankhe dikhaye mujhe jab zindagi
yaad mujhe aati hai tere gusse ki
daata bhi toh tune mujhe, phulo ki tarah
kyun nahi maa saari duniya teri tarah

Then the scene played when her parents were bidding her bye and promising her that they would get her the doll she wants on their way back home. They never returned back. It was day she lost her parents in a fatal car accident.

That scene broke her completely and burst the balloon of unshed tears inside her and she began sobbing uncontrollably.

Naira(crying): Kyun cheena aapne mujhse mere mummy papa bhagwan ji.....kyun?! Kya bigada tha ek das saal ki bacchi ne aapka! Kyun....Kyun aapse dusro ki khushi nahi dekhi jati? Kyun aap hi un khushiyon ko nazar lagate hain? Mene kya galti ki thi jo aapne mujhse mere mummy papa cheen liye??(cries) 16 saal ho gaye us baat ko lekin abhi tak zakhm nahi bhare mere....kese bharege? Aap mujhse kese expect kar sakte hain ki main yeh baat bhool jau jab aapne mujse meri sabse keemti cheez cheen li?! (wipes her tears and smiles remembering her parents) agar woh aaj yahan hote, mere saath....toh kitne khush hote yeh jankar ki unki beti ko itna accha ghar mil raha hai, itne acche log....itna accha life partner. Mujhe shaadi ke jode mein dekhkar kitne khush hote woh dono.....aapne hum sabki khushi cheen li! Mera humesha se sapna tha ki jese main apni gudiya ko taiyaar karti hu, wese maa bhi mujhe meri shaadi ke din taiyaar karein....papa mera kanyadaan kare lekin aapne woh haq bhi unse cheen liya....kyun bhagwan ji, kyuunn!!(sobs)