Episode 56: Naira's New Trait

Hi Guys, here is the new chapter.

The episode starts with Shayari gossiping with her friends in the corridor.

Isha: Shayari...hum dono toh London mein hi rehte hain, phir kabhi milne kyu nahi aayi tu?? Kam se kam weekends pe aa jaya kar!

Shayari: Sorry yaar...can't afford. Bilkul free time nahi milta clinic se!

Juhi: By the way Shayari...tujhe mila koi aur? I mean Kartik aur tujhe alag huye 6 saal ho gaye hain, you should've found somebody, after all there are so many good hunks in London!

Shayari: Mile toh kayi...lekin-

Juhi(smirking): Kartik jesa koi nahi mila na? Right?

Shayari looks at Juhi blankly, without saying anything. She wanted to deny her assumption but alas! She was right partially.

Juhi: See...she still has feelings for him! Aur woh ladka pata nhi kyu us small town se shaadi kar raha hai?! (holds Shayari's hand) Shayari....I really think you shouldn't let him go, you both gotta make some things clear! Warna uski shaadi mein bhi problems aayegi, aur teri life mein bhi-

Shayari: Aisa kuch nahi hai Juhi! I don't wanna clear anything....will you please stop-

Just then, Juhi spots Kartik passing by them so she stops him.

Juhi: Kartik!

Kartik stops in his tracks and turns towards them.

Juhi: Arey Arey kahan bhage jaa rahe ho dulhe raja?! Humse bhi toh mil lijiye! You didn't talk to us only....kya Kartik? Abhi se tum apni biwi ke peeche itne lattoo ho(laughs)

Kartik continues looking at Juhi blankly with disinterest. He knew her type, how toxic she was and he was not at all in a mood to argue with her or speak anything to her. Plus, Shayari was also present there adding more to his refusal to stay there any second further.

He turned to walk away but just then Shayari called him from behind - "Kartik".

Kartik took a deep breath and started walking away from there with quick, long steps not willing to have a conversation with her nor giving her any attention. Here Shayari was hurt by Kartik's ignorance. She looked at Juhi and Isha, they were giving her a pitiful look but she knew they were back stabbers and they must be probably laughing at her state inside.

Unable to stay there anymore, she too walks away...she was better off alone.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After having dinner and changing into comfy clothes, Naira was strolling in the garden alone. Trisha was hanging out with Shubham, Mansi and Poonam.

Since, the temperature usually falls drastically at night in Rajasthan...the night was cool and windy. It was a clear , cloudless night. After all the celebrations and continuously being surrounded by people, Naira needed some fresh air and alone time so she decided to stroll in the garden.

The day was good so far, yeah things became a lil awkward after Shayari's arrival but Naira didn't mind it much because Shayari's presence hadn't affected her in any way. In fact, she found Shayari good. But she was clueless about the fact why Kartik still rebuked her.

On the other hand, Shayari was smoking again standing in a corner and looking up at the stars in the cloudless sky. It was her way of life now. Her life had changed drastically in these six years after Kartik left her. She was continuously stuck in a loop of unsuccessful, foul relationships....surrounded no more by people who cared for her. She had been living alone, sulking in depression but still putting on a brave and happy face. Yes she had achieved everything she desired for but her personal life was going in ruins. Her life had become a mess, she had become a mess. She got all the materialistic desires but she was on a low pedestal emotionally. No one talked to her, she talked to herself throughout. No one seemed to care for her, she felt unwanted. She realised that ending things with Kartik was a bad decision....because she didn't get anyone like Kartik thereafter. She regretted everything after seeing that what all could have been hers, is now someone else's. But she didn't wanna be affected by that. She was happy that atleast someone's life is getting merrier....atleast someone's starting over, atleast hes moving on.