Episode 69 : Nuptial Night

Here is the new part guys✌ This marks a new beginning in Kaira's life, a completely new journey. Please stay tuned, vote and comment.

And after this episode, the updates will be a little slow. They won't be that irregular...but not daily updates also.

Episode:-

Changing into comfortable yet elegant attires, they all boarded the plane for Delhi.

Naira's Outfit:-

Naira was beautifully dressed in this red saree, she had let her hair open - curled them at the bottom, the bridal makeup was still on her face

Naira was beautifully dressed in this red saree, she had let her hair open - curled them at the bottom, the bridal makeup was still on her face. The mangalsutra around her neck, vermillion filling her hairline and chudas covering her arm gave her a complete look of a newly married bride.

Kartik's Outfit:-

Everything happened in such a hurry that it hardly gave Naira time to process the things

Everything happened in such a hurry that it hardly gave Naira time to process the things. It was already very late when all the rituals of the wedding were completed. Both Kartik and Naira including family were equally exhausted to even plan for anything.

Kartik and Naira's seats were different, their seats weren't next to each other due to some issues. Though Naira wanted Kartik to come beside her like he did last time on their trip to Manali but to her dismay it didn't happen. He was sitting beside Shubham, reading a magazine as usual on the seat opposite to hers across the aisle.

Naira (Thought to herself): Woh thak gaye honge shayad....waise bhi aaj aur kal mein bahot kuch hua hai...yeh toh shukr hai ambe maiyaa ka ki sab kuch theek ho gaya! Bas ab aise hi sab kuch accha rakhna bhagwan ji....

Her chain of thoughts were broken by Suhasini who was sitting beside her, she caressed her head.

Suhasini (Lovingly): Naira puttar thodi der araam ker le.. fir ghar jaa ker bhi rasme hain.. aur fir shaam ko reception hai...araam kerne ka mauka nahi milega!

Naira smiled and nodded. Just then her phone rang. She zipped open her handbag and took out her phone. It was Trisha's call. Excited, she received the call in one go because she was already missing her so much.