Episode 101 - Naira's Daydream

Hey guys, here's the next part. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Mussoorie

Trisha's Room

Trisha is sitting on the bed and watching youtube or should say basically stalking Shubham's ex- Malaika Oberoi aka Naagin as per the name given by Shubham🤷🏻‍♀️. She had done a prank on her with Shubham on his demand and she had oathed not to be concerned about her anymore, but she had an inner, unknown urge to know more about her - an invisible power was pushing her to do so.

Malaika was a makeup vlogger on YouTube and had a huge subscriber base. Trisha's YT channel was nothing as compared to hers so she was watching it too seriously apart from the reason that....Malaika was Shubham's ex.

Malaika(in video): To be very honest, Nykaa ke eye shadow palette bahot hi recommendale and satisfying results dene wale NHI hote hain....isliye mein Nykaa jesi cheap websites se apna makeup nhi leti hoon...mera eye shadow palette georgio armani ka hai....and if you wanna get a discount on this eye palette use my code MALAIKA20...

Trisha(making a face): Ewww...yeh ladkiyan makeup vlogs bana banake itne subscribers kese attract kerti hain....bass apni shakal pe tabse makeup hi toh thope jaa rhi hai...isko makeup thopte huye dekhne mein khaak audience ka entertainment hoga...(pouts sadly) mere videos kitne funny aur entertaining hote hain, phir bhi koi subscribe nhi kerta, itna bheek mangne ke baad bhi... zaroor khareede huye subscribers honge iss Malaika ke...!!(folds her arms and continues watching the video)

Malaika(in video): Apply it in this manner.....this is the only manner to apply this-

Trisha rolls her eyes and tosses her phone aside in disinterest, unable to watch anymore.

Trisha (to herself): Yaar yeh Shubham ki ex toh bhaut badi beautician hai.... kya kya beauty tutorials nikale hai isne...(doubtfully) yeh sach mein uski girlfriend thi?! I mean Bam ka taste bhaut alag hai ladkiyon mein dekh ker lagta nahi hai ki.. aisa..(pauses) Hain..! mein uss lallu ke baare mein kyu soch rahi hoon..(smacks her head)

Just then she received a message from her college admin to check her result in the College website. After reading the message, she instantly opened her laptop and searched for her result logging into the college website. Her result was loading and here her palms and forehead had started sweating due to stress and anxiety.

Trisha(praying): Bhagwan ji...please acche marks dilwa diyo...85% plus...bhaut mehnat ki hai..!!

As soon her result clicked open, her eyes were opened wide, she was still for a moment. She knew she wasn't a bright student but this was never expected.

Her chain of thoughts were broken by Shorvari, who entered her room.

Shrovari: Trisha..!! Kya ker rahi hai tabse laptop per (Seeing her shocked she walked upto her) Ye ladki...

Her eyes travelled to the direction where Trisha's gaze was fixed upon -  the result on the laptop screen and this time Shorvari was also equally shocked.

Shrovari(sternly and angrily): Ye sab kya hai Trisha?!

Trisha (little scared): Maa voh.. Result..!!

Shrovari (Little angry and annoyed): Hadd macha rakhi hai tune.. Mene pehle hi bola tha tumko ki exams aa rahe hain.. Dhayan de padhayi pe lekin nahi... din bhar toh phone pe lage rehti hai, vo kya tube tera??..... Haan youtube.... aur raat ko gap shap.. Na jaane kisse itna baat kerti rehti hai (getting suspicious and wagging her finger at Trisha) sach sach bata kahin tera koi chakker-