Episode 88: Naira Is Kidnapped!

Hi guys, we are back with yet another action packed chapter. This chapter has a lot of action and chase scenes so get ready for this ride! And please don't forget to vote and comment at the end of the chapter.

Happy Reading!

Delhi

Warehouse Cafe

Warehouse Cafe

The episode starts with Kartik sitting inside a café and checking a document carefully

The episode starts with Kartik sitting inside a café and checking a document carefully. A man was sitting in front of him, facing him and both were discussing something seriously.

Kartik:(sighs) Ye sab toh thik hai Vivek but.....(keeps the document on the table and looks at Vivek) I need more information about Kunal... yeh toh tumne uski history nikali hai lekin I have to make sure ki voh meri family ko koi nuksaan na pahuchaaye and specially meri wife ko...

Vivek: My Team is already working on it sir.... aur ye case main personally handle kar raha hoon so don't worry...

Kartik nodded his head and looked around when he spotted a familiar face. His eyes got wide and it took him a minute to realize its Kunal. He was wearing a mask but still Kartik could recognise him. Kunal was standing outside the café with his hands inside his pocket and whistling looking at the banner above, having no clue he was being watched. He could not see Kartik and Vivek inside but these both could see him through the one way window because it was a semi transparent mirror. Kartik stood from his seat and looked at him with clenched fist, his blood boiling at the sight of him while Vivek also stood up from his seat in shock.

Vivek: Yeh toh Kunal hai....

Kartik(looking at Kunal): Haan...aur aaj isko mujhse koi nhi bacha sakta!

Vivek: Sir-

But before he could speak any further, Kartik paid the bill at the counter and wearing his black shades, he walked out of the café and began following Kunal secretly - cautious enough to hide himself from Kunal. Kunal was going away from the café now towards a market area.

Slowly Vivek caught Kartik's pace and both of them followed him silently. They were in a crowded market place now and luckily Kunal was able to hide himself in the crowd but Kartik and Vivek didn't lose sight of him, ofcourse their pace got slower while passing through the crowd. Till now Kunal had no idea Kartik and Vivek were following him. He stopped at a shop to grab a water bottle and Kartik and Vivek almost reached him that Kunal saw them coming through a mirror. Shocked, he turned only to see a raging Kartik glaring at him. He tried to run away but Kartik caught him by his collar.