Episode 80: First Deal

Hi Guys...here's the next part. I hope you're liking the story so far. Please vote and comment.

After Two Weeks:-

It's been two weeks since the party incident and Kunal incident but the distance between Kartik and Naira is not closing for any instance. Kartik is also keeping tabs on Kunal but the detective that he had hired for him wasn't able to give any useful information regarding Kunal because he frequently kept changing the phone numbers and threaten Kartik using different numbers but Kartik continued the search. The family members and Naira had no idea about this.

Unaware of all these things, Naira was very much busy with her classes lately and Kartik had been working very hard for his deal with the Vienna clients and used to leave early in the morning and come late at night and rarely talked to anyone. He was so engrossed in his work that he became careless about his health and even food. Yet every night when he returned home, he made sure that her blanket is tugged properly so that she doesn't shiver in night due to cold. Though being busy like hell, he always made sure that Naira is safe because Kunal kept on sending him messages from different numbers and threatening him that he'll destroy his life completely.

It was one fine morning when Kartik grabbed his car keys and was making his way towards the main door paving his way through the living room, ready to go to office that Swarna spotted him leaving so early for office and stopped him.

Swarna: Kartik..!!

He stopped in his tracks, plastering a smile on his face he turned back to face her.

Kartik(smiling): Good Morning Maa..

Swarna: Morning Beta..!! Subah Subah office??

Kartik: Maa vo deal ke liye....aaj Vienna ke clients aane wale hain meeting keliye....

Swarna: Woh sab toh theek hai beta lekin kam se kam breakfast toh kar lete..!!

Kartik(making an excuse): Maa main office mein kar lunga breakfast...

Swarna(protesting): Nahi... mera beta aise kese bhooka jaayega..!! Bahot dino se observe kar rhi hu main tumhe Kartik tum apni health ko lekar bilkul laparwah hote jaa rhe ho...khaane peene ka hosh hi nhi hai...pura routine bigad gaya hai tumhara itne busy rehne lage ho....(holds his hand) Chalo aao... chup chap nashta karlo... main tumhare liye paratha bana deti hoon...phir araam se office chale jana!

Kartik: Lekin maa-

Swarna(sternly): Mujhe kuch nhi sunna hai!

She held his hand firmly and took him to the dining table and made him sit on the chair.

Swarna: Tum idhar hi baitho...main abhi tumhare liye kuch banake lati hu...

Kartik nodded slowly not willing to argue with his mom any further. Swarna went to the kitchen to make some easy and stomach filling breakfast for Kartik.

Kartik sighed and kept his laptop bag on the table and slid his hand into his pocket to take out his phone. He was checking his mails quietly that again a WhatsApp message from another unknown number flashed on the screen and he knew it was Kunal's message. His game was going on since two weeks and Kartik was habituated to this now.

 His game was going on since two weeks and Kartik was habituated to this now