Important Information

So a lot of readers have been asking us about our updating schedule, so here we wanna make you guys aware of it for hampering further confusion.

So as we had already declared that there are gonna be slow updates......that thing remains the same. Trust us, we are trying alot to take out time for this story from our busy work/study schedule, and we are trying our best to give you the best content possible in less time. We haven't given up on this story and we aren't going to give up either. This story will not be discontinued, ofcourse the updates may get delayed a bit but we hope you guys dont lose interest.

Now coming to the updating schedule, we can't afford anything more than weekly updates for some months. The updates are gonna be weekly and this honeymoon track is gonna be long. It'll probably take 2-3 months to get completed since we have more 10-15 episodes in this track and the updates are gonna be weekly.

We really apologise for the slow phase but this is the only thing we can do to keep this story going. In return, we just want you guys to show some support and shower your love on our work. It'll keep us motivated.

That's all we gotta say. We hope all ur doubts are cleared now.

Thank you,

@Kaira_Goenka