Episode 67 : Broken Souls!

The episode starts with Kartik and Naira returning back to the palace in their car. Naira had already sent Mansi with Shubham and others. The car ride was silent, neither of them spoke anything, it had never been so silent. The awkward silence that used to prevail between them had become a struggle of thoughts and emotions. Both of them were too messed up and shook to speak anything.

Kartik was driving the car harshly with a straight, emotionless expression on his face, holding the rim of the steering wheel tightly, his gaze was laid upon the road ahead. Naira was looking at him blankly with teary eyes. She didn't expect the day would turn out this way. She expected it to be the most beautiful and memorable day of her life but everything took a complete 'U' turn. All her hopes and desires were shattered, she didn't hope that Kartik will agree to marry her after all this, he'll call off the wedding and she'll lose her first love. This thought destroyed her completely, she didn't wanna lose Kartik, she didn't wanna let him go so easily but she knew Kartik wanted otherwise.

On the other hand, Kartik was so much in shock, still protesting inside to believe all this was real. Once a happy day had turned tragic. The worst thing that happened was the trust he had for Naira, it was diminishing. He didn't let her go. How could he? How could she think that he would let her go so easily? Submit her to that hell of a man?! She thought so low about him! She thought that he would be so inhumane towards her?! The doubts and questions were all creeping into his mind, making him more unsure about the wedding, literally destroying the beautiful bond they once shared. Everything seemed to vanish, everything seemed to become a memory. They were not the same anymore....atleast he wasn't. The feelings he once had for her wasn't the same....but everything was same for her.

She still loved him with all her heart but she knew this love will be incomplete. Tears trickled down her face as she thought about their separation, she didn't want it to end this way.

They reached the palace atlast, the ride was exhausting and seemed long. Kartik pulled over at the parking lot and got out of the car without even acknowledging Naira. Naira too unbuckled herself and came out. "Our last ride together", she thought to herself and chuckled at her fate.

Manish, Swarna and Suhasini were standing out waiting for Kartik. As soon as they saw him, they rushed towards him.

Swarna: Kartikk...beta(she caressed his face) Bina bataye kyu chale gaye the tum?!

Kartik: Woh sab chodiye maa...Mansi kaisi hai??

Manish: Mansi theek hai...kuch nhi hua hai usey. She's a little unconscious now....apne room mein rest kar rahi hai, sab hain uske saath. Tum khud ko dekho! Kahan Kahan chot khayi hai! Akele jane ki kya zaroorat thi? Hum police ki help le rahe-

Kartik(impatiently): Kahan hai Mansi?!

Suhasini: Apne kamre mein hai...jake dekhle jaa

Kartik sighs and hurries towards Mansi's room.

Suhasini: Tum usey kyu suna rahe ho Manish? Usne jo bhi kiya Mansi ko bachane keliye kiya! Jane do usey, usko tasalli nhi milegi jab tak woh Mansi ko dekh na le!

Manish and Swarna nod. The three of them look at Naira standing at some distance like a statue. They turn their faces away ignoring her completely and walk inside.

Kunal's deeds not only ruined hers and Kartik's relation but also her relation with the others, he ruined her life. Everyone was passing her judgemental looks, her character was being questioned, she had become a topic to gossip about. Her tears didn't stop, she stood there looking like a wrecked statue that she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to look at Shorvari. Shorvari was giving her a disappointed look.