Episode 126: Kaira Go Snorkelling

Hey guys, here's the next part. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading..!!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Nusa Penida:-

Semabu Hills Hotel:-

It was 11 a.m. Naira was sitting at one of the tables at the poolside restaurant and waiting for the order to be served. Meanwhile she was also reading the book - "Island of Bali" that she had bought back at the Denpasar Airport.

 Meanwhile she was also reading the book - "Island of Bali" that she had bought back at the Denpasar Airport

Kartik was swimming and relaxing in the nearby pool. The pool wasn't much crowded so he was enjoying his time to the fullest amidst the sunny and humid weather, trying to get rid of the body heat and feel cool.

Now and then Naira would raise her gaze from her book and glance at her husband who never failed to pass her some flirtatious gesture in return in order to tease her, wanting her cheeks to go red and she would always lose it even though after trying so hard not to blush but ending up blushing everytime because of her dear husband's killer expressions. "He should better try his luck in movies rather being a business man!", she thought.

He had literally trapped her in his spell that she would melt in every little act of his just like he used to....and still continues to melt in every little, cute thing she does. He was shirtless, his well built and toned body was very much visible compelling the other girls present there to pull down their shades and check him out while trying to be unnoticed and gawking at his extremely charming and prevailingly athletic physique.

The tiny water droplets on his body glistened like pearl under the sunlight whenever he emerged out of the water and slid his wet hair back. He glanced at Naira who was smiling at him warmly. He smiled back at her and again took a dip inside the water while Naira got busy in reading her book.

Just then the waiter entered with the breakfast and served it on the table. 

Waiter(smiling): Ma'am your breakfast..!!