Episode 50: New Arrivals

Hi Guys.. here is the new episode of the story. And thank you so so much for helping me accomplish the target on yesterday's chapter...i hope you shower the same love on this episode as well.

The episodes starts with Naira surprised seeing her Mama Mami(Shashi and Sharmila).

Naira(surprised): Mama....Mami!!

She rushes to them and touches their feet.

Shashi and Sharmila: Khush raho beta....

Naira stands up and smiles at them.

Shashi: Aur beta....tu itni badi ho gayi pata hi nahi chala! Shaadi ho rahi hai teri.....mujhe toh ab tak vishwas nahi ho raha!

Sharmila: Haan...wohi toh. Kal tak toh ladka mil hi nahi raha tha...humne bhi Kanpur se kitne rishte bheje! Phir aakhir mein ladka mila bhi toh Kartik Goenka....tere toh bhagya khul gaye Naira bitiya....(cups her face)tu khush toh hai na??

Naira: Haan mami...main bahot khush hu. Accha aap log andar chaliye, main sabse milvati hoon....chachaji aur chachiji toh bilkul surprise ho jayege aap dono ko dekhkar!

Shashi: Woh toh theek hai beta ji...lekin humara samaan??

Naira: Aap uski chinta mat kijiye mamaji....yeh bhaisaab pahucha denge aapke kamre mein! Lo aa bhi gaye....

The staff enters and takes the luggage with them. Shashi and Sharmila are amazed to look at the grandeur of the palace and the royal arrangements and preparations.

Naira: Chalein??

Sharmila: Haa chal beta....

************************************
On the other hand, Kartik enters into the hall with his friends.

Kartik: Dekhlo...kon aaya hai!

Everyone turns towards them and are excited to see Kartik's friends....except for Shubham! He hides behind the pillar as soon as he spots them.

Shubham(scared): Shit...yeh kya hai?! Samar bhaiya......yaar yeh yahan kya kar rahe hain!

Mansi(excited): Aap teeno!!

She rushes towards them and hugs them individually.

Mansi: It's such a surprise to have you here!

Samar: Haa...we r also very much surprised. Tere baal porcupine se itne acche kaise ho gaye??

Mansi places her hands on her hips and narrows her eyes at them. Everyone laughs.

Samar: Namaste dadiji...Namaste Uncle ji...Namaste to everyone present here!

The scene shifts to Kabir and Suraj. They are looking at Trisha who is just smiling cluelessly at everything.

Suraj: Ye kon hai bhai?!

Kabir: Pata nahi...lag toh bhabhi ki behen lag rahi hai...choti behen!

Suraj: Mhm....

The scene shifts to Samar and Kartik.

Samar: Kammo....barbie kahan hai??

The Goenkas laugh at the mention of barbie.

Suhasini: Yeh samar bilkul nahi sudharne wala hai....

Samar(singing): Barbie....Oh Meri Barbieee!! Kahan hai tu???

Trisha(clueless): Barbie kon hai??

Kartik spots Shubham hiding behind a pillar and drags him out of that place.

Shubham: Bhaiyaaa....nahi yaaar.