Episode 92: Kartik And Manish Reconcile

Hi Guys... here is the next part. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading!

<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•

Finally the moon sets down letting a new ray of hope, beginning and life to enter a room where two people were sleeping with peace on their faces, snuggled to each other. Seems like after many days they had had their sound and peaceful sleep.

Kartik's eyelids moved a little as his sleep was disturbed due to the sudden peeping of sun light through the window on his face. He finally opened his eyes slowly, blinking a little at start to get a clear vision to find a figure cuddled to him. It took a moment for him to realize that Naira was engulfed by him like an envelope while he too wrapped her closely to his heart.

Taking the opportunity, he adored her beautiful sleeping face. She looked more attractive in the morning - her tangled , messy hair with few strands falling on her forehead, rose shaped lips parted a little as she breathed and the tip of her tiny, upturned nose flaring due to soft, inaudible snoring. All his dreams that he used to see with Naira were coming true at last. Her innocent, sleeping face was making him more guilty yet he couldn't deny she looked too adorable while sleeping. She was laying her head on his chest comfortably and snuggling into him as if she felt the safest in his arms....and she did - he was her saviour.

He chuckled to himself and hugged her more tightly, slowly wiping the dry tears from her face. He sighed remembering the previous day events that had happened - it indeed had changed their life, that actually shook him as well.

Gunguni Dhoop Ki Tarah Se Taranum Mein Tum,

Choo Ke Mujhe Guzari Hu Yu,

Dekhu Tumhe Ya Mein Sunu,

Tum Ho Sukoon, Tum Ho Junoon,

Kyu Pehle Naa Aayi Tum?

Kaise Mujhe Tu Mil Gayi, Hoo Hoo..

Kismat Pe Aaye Naa Yaakeen

Kartik was adoring her when he noticed that one of her hair strands was playing with her cheek, disturbing her sleep. He tried to remove it from her cheek but his both hands were wrapped around her in  such a way that he couldn't use them until he woke her up. So much had happened yesterday, he thought not to break her sleep and he blew the air on her cheek so that her hair strands would flow back to their place.

Naira opened her eyes slowly to find a warm air pressing on her cheek. But she was astonished to see Kartik very close to her.

Kartik too was bewildered as she opened her eyes suddenly and his lips were still in pout shape giving indication to her like he was about to kiss her. Her eyes went wide at the thought. They both moved away from each other quickly and sat on the bed. Naira straightened herself and looked down at the bedsheet shyly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Naira (Not meeting his eyes): Voh.. kya aap....

Kartik:(pointing at her hair strand) Voh tumhare baal, voh...(he too stammered looking here and there)

Naira put her hair behind and still kept looking down shyly. Both were shy, awkward and nervous. The closeness had indeed become a new feeling for them. Not wanting to make things more awkward and difficult for her, Kartik got down the bed and walked towards his closet taking out his track suit.

Kartik (Feeling little awkward): Mein mein.. Jogging-

Naira(intervenes): Kartik...