XLV

"Imagine Isaac's reaction when he sees you in this." Alexa said, looking at the set I was trying on. "I don't like the way it presents my body." I said, scanning myself in the mirror. "Okay," Alexa said. "Maybe this one?" She asked, showing me a white set.

"You'll look hot in that." Cassidy said. "Why are y'all not trying on anything?" I asked and Alexa shook her head. "It's not our birthday."

"So? You should all get something." I said and Olivia grinned. "If you insist."

"Hey, weird question, do you know what Carter likes?" Cassidy asked as Olivia walked around to look for something. "Oh," I said, looking at her. "I don't know, I mean, I used to know, but-"

"It's been too long?" She asked and I nodded.
"He likes it when you feel confident in what you're wearing, you could show up in grandma pants and he would think you're beautiful." I said and she smiled shyly. "Okay."

Alexa squinted her eyes at me. "You know perfectly what he's into."

"Okay, but-"

"You don't wanna tell her, cause that's not what Carter would want." She said and I nodded slowly. "Yeah and I don't think it's mine to tell." I said, stepping into the changing room to try on the other set.

"It isn't." She said. "What would Chris like though?"

"You, naked." I said. "Knowing Chris, he doesn't care as long as it comes off your body within two seconds." I said, closing the bra.

"So, this?" She asked, opening the curtain and holding  up a set that barely covered anything and could open in the front. "Alexa," I said. "Whatever makes you feel good." Closing the curtains again to change the panties.

I stepped out of the changing room. "That's the one." Alexa said. "Poor Gabe and Aiden, they're gonna feel lonely tonight."

"And I'm not gonna be able to walk." Olivia said, looking up at us. "Joey that rough?" Cassidy asked and Olivia winked at me. "Who taught him, huh?"

I shrugged. "He's... something else."

"Different from Chris." Olivia said and Alexa looked at her. "Chris is-"

"Amazing, very different from Joey."

"He's... very sweet actually." Alexa said and I raised my eyebrows. "Chris? Sweet?"

"In bed, at least."

"Carter is vanilla." Cassidy said and Liv cocked her head to the side. "I don't mind," She cleared up. "I like it simple."

"What about Isaac?" Alexa asked and I bit my lip, quickly stepping back into the changing rooms. "A mix of Joey and Chris, I guess."

"Rough in a sweet way or sweet in a rough way?" Olivia asked and I thought about it. "Depends."

"Depends?" Cassidy asked. "Well, the other night, he- he was very dominant, let's keep it at that." I said and Alexa laughed. "But sometimes, it's very passionate, I mean, like, he always is, but then it was really passionate."

"So, he has like two sides?" Cassidy asked. "They can mix, too." I pointed out.

"Like he's choking you, but in a sweet way?" Alexa asked.

"You think choking is kinky?" Olivia asked. "Isn't it?"

I looked at her, pushing the curtain open so I could stick my head out. "Meh."