XLVI

"Did you enjoy it?" Isaac asked as I closed the button up he gave me to sleep in. "The sex or today?" I asked, looking at him over my shoulder. "You can choose."

"Yes, I did enjoy it both." I said, leaning down to kiss him. "Good," He said, grabbing my hips so he could sit me on top of him. "I enjoyed it, too."

"The sex, I'm guessing."

"How did you guess?" He asked, playing with the hem of the shirt. "Just luck, I guess." I said, placing my hands on his chest. He smiled and let out a sigh. "I like this." He said. "Making you enjoy yourself, I really do."

"I know, Isaac."

"What do you think Alexa and Chris are doing?"

"I don't wanna know, why?"

"I'm bored." He said and I laughed. "I don't think it would be a good idea to go look, I don't wanna see them have sex." I said and he sighed. "Alright, what then?"

"Maybe Gabe and Aiden are still up?" I asked and he shrugged. "Meh, probably not."

"Let's go outside?" I proposed and he pursed his lips. "Sometimes I like your ideas."

"That sounded like an indirect insult." I said and he grinned. "It definitely was." I glared at him and he grabbed my hand to kiss it. "Come on, get your lazy ass up." I said, pulling my hand away. "You still have to put on clothes."

"So do you." He said and I got off of him, walking to my suitcase, pulling out pair of sweatpants. "Hurry up." I said as I knotted the strings. "Hey, hey, don't get so catty on me."

"Stop pretending you don't enjoy it." I said, redoing my hair into a ponytail. "I know you do." I grinned grabbing a hoodie. "I will come and get you, throw you onto the bed and make sure you're not able to walk tomorrow if you don't lose that tone."

"I've heard that one before." I said, walking to the door. "Oh, really?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow at me. "It's never happened, so, I dare you."

He poked the side of his cheek with his tongue. "You really just went there, huh? Okay."

"So," I said. "Is it all words or am I gonna see any action."

He bit his lip, nodding. "You're crazy."

"No, I just like teasing you," I said, looking down. "It does something to you."

He scoffed, pulling on some sweats as well. "You're gonna kill me sometime." He said, shaking his head. "I haven't changed my tone and you still haven't done anything." I said, opening the door. "I think you're a bit shy, it's cute."

I heard him chuckle as I walked down the hallway. His footsteps followed me, they were faster than mine. "Come back!" He whispered shout at me. "Come get me." I said, running down the stairs. I made my way into the kitchen. "You just fucked it up yourself, there's no way out."  He said, leaning onto the doorframe. "Maybe I want you to take me on these counters." I said, leaning onto them. "Are you trying to show off your tits or?"

"I saw you look, so I guess it worked."

Isaac's pov
Caught me.

"Willow," I said, walking up to the counters as well, to look her straight into her eyes. "You can just tell me if you want me to fuck you." She bit her lip, knowing what it does to me. "I like seeing you suffer in silence." She said, raising her eyebrows. "You're probably hard already."

"Nothing I can't take." I said and she bopped my nose with her finger. "What about shower sex?"

I quirked an eyebrow. "While everyone is sleeping?"