L

Isaac's pov

My back met my couch, her hips straddling mine. Her hands were on my chest, her lips on my neck. My hands were on her ass, under the skirt of her dress. She undid my belt, her hands running up and down my thighs. I pushed myself up into my elbows. "Taking charge, are we?" I asked and she met my eyes, a devilish grin on her lips. "I know you like it," She shrugged, pushing me back down and kissing me. "I do." I mumbled.

"Yeah, you have to make up for teasing me yesterday." I said, holding her back. "How?" She asked and raised her eyebrows. "A blowjob?"

I shook my head. "A blowjob isn't gonna fix everything."

"Okay," She said. "What do you want me to do?"

I undid the strings of her yellow sundress. "I want you to-"

Suddenly her phone rang, it was laying on the table in the hallway. "Not now." I groaned as she got off my lap. "I'll be back."

"Hey," She said as she picked up the phone. "Dad." She said and my eyes widened. "What's up?"

She bit the inside of her cheek, sighing. "I'm, erm-"

She looked af me, half naked on the couch. "Okay, I'll come home."

I sat up fully, pursing my lips. "Yeah, okay, Isaac will come with me." She said, running a hand trough her hair. "Okay, see you."

She hung up the phone. "Oh, we're dead." She said, tying the strings of her dress. "School called, we're probably getting detention."

I slowly got up. "I'm guessing you have to go back home."

"I'm gonna be grounded." She said and I sighed. "Alright, I'll take you home."

She grabbed al her stuff, making her way to the door. "I'm guessing he want to talk to me?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah, but he won't kill you."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." I said as we walked down the stairs of the my apartment block to the parking lot.

We didn't really say anything on the way to her house, she seemed really tense, but I didn't know why because she hasn't told me what her Dad said on the phone. When I parked on her driveway the door flew open and her Dad was standing in the doorway, looking impatient.

Willow looked at me and got out of the car. I followed her actions, walking behind her. "Get inside." Anthony said.

We walked into the living room. "Now you gotta explain to me why the hell you weren't at school today." He said, calmly but sternly when he sat down on the couch. "We didn't feel like it-" She said, but he put his hand up. "Okay, and a lot of days I feel like not going to work, but guess what, it's a necessity." He said as we also sat down, but on the bigger couch.

"Dad, we had our reasons, it's just not my place to tell." She said and Anthony looked at me. "Care to explain?"

I cleared my throat, shifting in the couch and she looked at me. "You don't have to."

"No, no, it's fine." I said, giving her a small smile. "I, uhm, my brother tried to kill himself yesterday, so I didn't feel like sitting at a desk today, listening to something I don't actually care about."

"Oh, well, I'm sorry." Anthony said. "You could've called school though."

I nodded. "Yeah, but, uhm, they won't accept it since I can't be my own guardian." I said and he looked at me. "How did you get into school?"

"My coach." I said and he gaped at me. "Oh, I didn't know." He then looked at Willow who was looking at me. "Well, young man, I'll call school and tell them you were sick, but Willow, I can't do this again." He said and she nodded. "I know, I'm sorry."