XL

"Ah, there you are." Dad said as I walked into the kitchen. "And Chris, you staying over?" He asked and Chris looked at me as if asking if he had to, asking if I was gonna be okay. "You can, if you want to." I said and he nodded. "I'll have to head back though, but I'll stay a bit longer."

"Chris!" Sam exclaimed, walking over to Chris so she could hug him. "Hey," Chris said, hugging my sister back. "How are you? I haven't seen you in a while."

"Great," She said, pulling back. "You?"

They continued talking as I looked at my phone, seeing missed calls from Isaac. My heart skipped a beat as I called him back, not sure what I was gonna say.

"Hey," He said. "I was worried."

"Oh, sorry, I was with Chris for the past few hours." I said, walking into the living room. "I'm on my way to your house," He said and I raised my eyebrows. "What?" My voice cracked.

"I wanna see you," He said, confusion clear in his voice at my reaction. "Can I?"

"Yeah," I shakily answered. "Willow? Everything alright?" He asked. "It's just- I'll see you, Isaac." I said, ending the call and turning off my phone. I walked back into the kitchen. "Chris, can I talk to you?" I asked and he nodded, excusing himself to my sister. "Isaac is coming," I said and Chris bit his lip. "Do you wanna tell him?"

"The tests are in your backpack, right?" I asked and he nodded. "Could you get them?" I said. He squeezed my shoulder before making his way to his car. "Dad, Isaac is coming, can you tell him I'm in my room?" I asked and he nodded. "Alright."

I made my way upstairs. As soon as I entered my bedroom, I plopped down on the bed, laying on my back. Chris entered the room, placing the tests on my nightstand. "I'm really glad we took the last one right before we made our way back here, to make sure." I said and he nodded. "Want me to be here when you tell him?" Chris asked and I shook my head. "I'll call when I need you though."

"I'll be in the guestroom."

After a few minutes of laying down, the door opened again, which made me sit up. "Hey," I said as Isaac walked over to me. "Hi." He said, kissing me shortly. "I like your hair."

"Thank you." I said. "Chris did it."

He stood in front of me, his eyes searching my face. "You sounded weird on the phone."

"Isaac," I said and he cocked his head to the side, a worried look in his face. Tears started welling up in my eyes and he squatted down in front of me, frowning. "What's wrong, monkey?"

My hand involuntary went to my belly. "I'm-"

"Pregnant." He finished for me, his eyes glued on my hand. "You're pregnant."

He shot up, hands in his hair, eyes still on my stomach. "How?"

I looked at him, trying to find any anger, but there wasn't any. "How far along are we?"

we.

"Three weeks." I said and he met my eyes then they traveled to my nightstand. He walked over to it and grabbed the tests, checking them. "Holy fuck."

"Isaac, I would get it if you don't want anything to-"

"What? No, we're in this together, Willow, I won't run from you. I would never, if we're gonna have a kid, it's gonna be ours."

He grabbed my hands after putting the tests back down. "Look," Isaac said. "I love you."

I gaped at him. "What?" My voice cracking again. "I love you, Willow." He said.