XLIII

"Do you think the earth was meant to be a globe?" Isaac asked me, taking a hand of popcorn. "What did you just ask me?" I asked.

"Why did God decide he wanted a round earth, like bro, you're being hard on yourself." He said, shaking his head. "Did you hit your head? Are you okay?" I asked, cupping his face with my hands. "No." He said, holding back a laugh. He gasped, removing my hands from his face. "God doesn't exist, does he?"

"Everyone can think their own thing about that, for me personally, no." I said and his mouth fell open. "You don't worship and pray?"

"What's happening to you?" I asked, shaking my head, a big smile covering my face. "It's the ice cream, I have too much energy." He said, getting up from his living room floor. "Let's go for a walk." He exclaimed, pulling at my hand. "Isaac, it's midnight." I said, sighing. "So?" He asked. "I thought you liked going on walks."

"Not in the middle of winter when it's snowing outside." I said, which made him push open the curtains. "It's... only snowing a bit," He said. "Besides, snowflakes look good on you."

I frowned at him and he grinned. "Please?" He asked, pouting. "You can wear my sweats and hoodie, the Vans one, even my beanie."

"Alright," I said, extending my hand towards him so he could pull me to my feet. He walked me to the bedroom, opening his closet to grab the hoodie. "The beanie," He said, throwing it onto his bed. "The sweatpants and my hoodie." He said, handing them to me, but pulling them back. "What?" I asked and he pursed his lips. "Kiss."

"You're being very weird today," I said and he glared at me. "Am not." He said and I looked at him pointedly. "Okay, I am, but can you blame me for wanting a kiss?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, leaning in to kiss him shortly. "Thank you," He said, smiling widely. "Here you go." He said as he handed me the hoodie and sweatpants. I pulled off my sweater so I could change it for his hoodie, same for my sweatpants. He grabbed the beanie before I could and pulled it onto my head. "Honestly," He said. "I think you look better in it than I do."

"Definitely not," I said, bumping his nose. "I like you better with it, especially now that your hair is a bit longer."

"Let me guess," He said, crossing his arms. "It reminds you of 2013 Harry Styles."

"How'd you guess?" I asked innocently. "Oh, no clue, maybe your ten year long obsession with the boy band he was in, what were they called? One disaster?" He asked and I pursed my lips. "Very funny."

"I know, I know, you're welcome."

"Come on, we're going on a walk." I said, smacking his butt as he turned around the change into something else.

After putting on our shoes and making sure we locked our doors. "Don't you think being out at night is so much more fun?" He asked, the air fogging up as he talked. "I feel like we only think that cause there's no noises, like cars and... stuff."

"Stuff?"

"Well, you know, other noises that you hear on a daily basis" I said, shoving my shoulder into his arm to signal that he had to shut the fuck up. "Right, yeah." He said, chuckling. "I'm craving a hot cocoa." I said and he looked down at me, intertwining our hands. "Now?"

"Yeah," I said, leaning closer towards him. "Can we?"

"There's a diner a few streets down that's still open, I think." He said. "We could make a stop there."

"Yes, please." I said, tugging him along so we'd make it there faster. "Whoa there," He said, laughing. "I'm glad you're excited about stuff again, but I'm not Usain Bolt."

"How's boxing?" I asked, suddenly stopping. "What?" He asked. "When are you training again?" I asked. "You know, since you started to lessen your practices." I said. "Now you can do more, right?"