XLVIII

TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE, SELF HARM AND SUICIDE

"Here you go." Isaac said, giving me a slice of pizza. "Thank you." I said and he grinned, tilting my chin so he could kiss me, as I wanted to pull away, he held me back, moving his mouth in sync with mine, tongue lapsing with mine. After a few seconds he pulled back, tugging a strand of hair behind my hair.

"I love you." He whispered as I laid back into his arms on one of Chris' couches. Alexa was asleep on Chris's chest, he was just watching the movie silently, running his hand up and down her spine, under her shirt. "I love you, too." I whispered back and his arms wrapped around me as I enjoyed the slice of pizza. "I think I'm gonna go and put her to bed, you guys stay however long you want, just make sure to clean up your plates."

"Alright," Isaac said, watching Chris as he picked up Alexa, bridesstyle. He walked down the hallway, up the stairs, slowly to make sure he didn't drop her. "So what are we gonna do now?" Isaac asked, making me turn my head to look at him as I finished the slice of pizza. "Watch the movie?" I asked. "You're kidding me." He said, shaking his head. "No offence, but Abba music isn't my cup of tea."

"It is mine," I said and suddenly flipped me over, so he was hovering over me, lips on my neck in matter of seconds. I moaned as he sucked my sweet spot. He softly bit my skin, kissing it after to sooth it. "I think you teased me enough today." He said, his breath hot against my ear. "We still have to clean up." I said, his hips grinding into mine, making me whimper. His hands slid down to my hip, squeezing it. "We don't have to move, you know." He said. "We could clean right after."

"I'm not having sex with you on Chris' couch." I said and he looked at me, blue eyes piercing into mine. "Oh, no?" He asked, my eyes glueing to his hand that was under my shirt, up my chest, making me gulp. "No." I said, looking back into his eyes. "Okay," He said, getting off of me, me pushing myself onto my elbows. "Okay?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows. "I thought you would put more effort."

He grinned. "You like that, don't you? Being a brat."

"Very much." I said and he bit his lip. "Exactly." He said, getting off the couch, collecting the plates. "I guess we're not doing nothing tonight." He said, already walking towards the kitchen, shrugging, leaving me on the couch.

Oh, really now?

I slowly got off the couch, collecting the rest of the plates and the empty pizza box. "Isaac?" I asked, not hearing sounds from the kitchen anymore. He hummed in response as I walked in, scrolling. I put the plates in the dishwasher, the empty box on the counter, not knowing where to put it. "What is it?" He asked, peering at me over his phone. "Nothing, you just went quiet." I said and he nodded, looking back at his phone. "I'm heading to bed." I said, licking my lips. "Okay." He said and I raised my eyebrows. "Are you mad at me?" I asked and he shook his head slowly, still not meeting my eyes. "Why are you quiet then?"

"I'm busy?" He asked, finger still going over his screen. "Okay." I said, turning around, rolling my eyes, knowing there was something up with him or he wouldn't answer to rudely. I made my way down the hallway, the wooden floor creaking at certain points until I got to the guest bedroom. I unknotted my sweatpants, letting them fall down my legs. Undoing my bra underneath my shirt, taking it off and putting in on the chair in the corner of the room with my sweatpants. I crawled under the covers and turning off the light, shutting my eyes, but knowing wasn't gonna be able to sleep until I heard his breathing next to me.

He came back after what felt like two hours, silently taking off his clothes and then getting under the covers. I heard him sigh, sensing he wasn't even laying close to me. I turned around so I could face him. "You scared me," He said, his eyes meeting me in the dark. "Sorry." I mumbled and he put his hand under the pillow his head was on. "It's okay."