IV

We were laying in my bed, side to side, our legs touching as we both looked at the ceiling. The room was dark and we didn't say anything until Isaac decided to do so.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For letting me stay and not pushing me into telling you anything." He softly spoke and I turned my head to look at him. "Well, it's as you said, it's none of my fucking business."

He hummed and I looked back at the ceiling. "Isaac?"

"Yeah?"

"Whatever happened, I'm sorry it did." I said and now he turned his head. "I wish it were that easy, but what happened today has happened a lot before, too."

He looked back at the ceiling. "I'm sorry for not wanting to talk about it."

"It's alright. I've only known you for a week, I don't expect you to tell me your life-story yet." I answered him and he nodded. "You're right."

"But, whenever you're ready, you can talk about it."

"Yeah, whenever I'm ready, I will."

We both turned our head at the same time and he gave me a small smile. "You're really cool, eh?"

I shook my head. "As I said, a week."

He grinned even wider. "Yeah, a week."

"What are you staring at?" I asked as he didn't remove his gaze. "You."

"Why?"

"Cause you're hot, dummy."

I rolled my eyes and he bit his lip. "Goodnight, Isaac." I muttered as I turned my body away from him.

"Goodnight, Willow."

<~>

I woke up because of my alarm, shutting it off. I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Isaac." I said, nudging his sides. "You have to get out of here before my Mom wakes up."

"What?" He groaned and opened his eyes. "Get up." I said and looked at me. "Yes, ma'am." He said, swinging his legs out of the bed. "This is a one time thing, right?" I asked him as I opened my closet. "I think so." He answered and I got out jeans and a shirt. "I'm assuming you don't have anything for me to wear?" He asked and I went trough my closet, finding an old shirt of my Dad. "I have this, but no pants, unless you want Joey's old sweats, but I'm assuming you don't."

He shook his head and I handed him the shirt. "This'll have to do, thanks." He said as he pulled his other shirt over his head to put on this one. I looked at his chest and then at his stomach. "Hey, hey, stop drooling."

"I'm not drooling." I said, turning around to grab a new bra and panties. He eyed me as I put my clothes on the bed. "What're you looking at? Turn around."

"Alright, alright."

I also turned my back to him, pulling off my shirt and then quickly putting on the bra before changing my underwear. I turned back around to grab the jeans, but he saw that as a sign that I was ready.

"Isaac!" I shrieked and his eyes widened. "Shit, I'm sorry."

I shot him a glare and he shrugged. "We've fucked, so, actually it doesn't matter."

"Yeah, but that was different."

"Why? Cause you didn't expect it to see me on a daily basis?" He asked and I nodded as I zipped up my pants. "Well, let me tell you something, you have nothing to be ashamed of."