XVII

"Ready?" My Dad asked Jacob as he put the suitcase into the trunk. "Yeah, we're ready, right, bear?"

Cooper nodded and rubbed his eyes. It was five in the morning, they had their flight at eight. Jacob kissed Cooper on his cheek, rubbing his boyfriend's back in the process. "A bit sleepy, are we?"

"Why would that be?"

"Guys," My Dad groaned. "It's not because you're guys that I wanna hear about your night actions."

Jacob grinned and walked to the car, getting inside, followed by Cooper. Sam gave me a hopeful look as she got into the backseat as well, allowing me to take the passenger seat.

"We'll be there in forty five minutes." My Dad said as he started the car.

We arrived at the airport, all of us had slept, but my Dad of course, until we arrived.

"Got your identification?" My Dad asked Cooper who nodded in response. "Alright, go on, we'll check you in." He said.

"I'll help." I said, stopping him from taking the suitcase. "Go talk to your daughter." I whispered. "No controlling, alright, just hear her out."

He frowned. "Wh-"

I stalked away, following Jacob and Cooper. "What's happening?" Jacob asked as we waited in line. "They fought yesterday, about her sex life." I said and Cooper frowned. "They did?"

"You couldn't have heard, you were too busy fucking, it's okay, I get it." I said and Cooper flushed bright red. "You heard?"

"Ew no, I just had that feeling." I said and scrunched up my nose. "Let's not forget that I walked in on Joey going down on you once." Jacob said, furrowing his brows.

"Shut up." I said, smacking his shoulder. "I'm happy it wasn't her sucking his-"

Cooper out his hand over Jacob's mouth. "We're in public, there's kids here."

Jacob pushed away the hand and said: "Yeah, the ones I swallowed yesterday."

I took a deep breath, shaking my head at the BJ-joke. "It's your turn, go on."

Cooper looked at his boyfriend whom was grinning from ear to ear because of his joke. "Imbecile."

I waited for them to check in and then we made out way back to Sam and Dad.

"Okay, we're ready to go." Jacob said and looked at Dad. "Thanks for letting us stay." Cooper said and my Dad grinned. "Anytime, especially you." He said, embracing Cooper. "Don't mind visiting anytime you want, you're always welcome."

"Thanks." Cooper said and moved over to me, putting his arms around me. "See you, Willow."

"Bye." I said and he went to hug Sam as well. Jacob gave Dad a long lasting hug and my Dad rubbed his back. "Be safe, alright, call every week."

Jacob nodded, tears in his eyes. "Yeah, yeah," He said, receiving a ruffle trough his hair. "Come here."

I put my arms around my brother and he squeezed me tightly. "Ah, fuck, I'm gonna miss you." I said and he looked down at me. "I'll miss you, too, but I'm pretty sure Isaac can keep you busy, huh?"

I rolled my eyes. "Call me, 'kay? Especially when you guys start something serious." He said and then went to hug Sam. "You, too, keep Parker around, I like him."

She nodded, hugging him back. "Bye, Jacob."

Jacob waved at all of us and blew a kiss before taking Cooper's hand and walking towards the security-check.